GTA Rider in need of quick help! | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA Rider in need of quick help!

mr.walczak

Sooo I'm not one to ever post and ask for votes but I'm in the running with a Smart car at Deals Gap for votes .. A SMART CAR!.. lol ..

Anyways one of the pics of me is up for photo of the week at the Dragon was wondering if you guys could do a local a fav and click the "like" button that's all! No sign ups or catches just click like so I can blow that Smart car outta the water .. Not going to lie the Two up hand dragging is pretty awesome too though lol ...

I'm the one with the KTM Duke 690... Any help would be appreciated huge!

us129photos.com

Thanks in advance!!

Done, but I really like the guy pushing the gixxer through gravity cavity.
He needs a 'bubble caption': I'd rather push a Suzuki than ride a ________!

Sooo I'm not one to ever post and ask for votes but I'm in the running with a Smart car at Deals Gap for votes .. A SMART CAR!.. lol ..

Anyways one of the pics of me is up for photo of the week at the Dragon was wondering if you guys could do a local a fav and click the "like" button that's all! No sign ups or catches just click like so I can blow that Smart car outta the water .. Not going to lie the Two up hand dragging is pretty awesome too though lol ...

us129photos.com

Thanks in advance!!

PLACE THE VOTE EVERYONE.... Tyler is a great person and a great rider.... More votes the better lets HELP him WINNNNNN :D

This is not a scam, just helping a friend win pic of the week :) I voted from my phone and work computer lol

Liked.

Although I almost had second thoughts:

29.jpg

27.jpg

EDIT: Wait a minute.. that guy looks stationary! LIAR!

You guys rock!, That two up photo is badass .. well the photos not that great but those 2 are super badass! lol .. Thanks for the votes! Tried the proxy didn't work though lol!

us129photos.com

Thanks in advance!!

nice bike and photo.

Hey, didnt you have a street triple?

Nope not me .. Just a DRZ, now the Duke... But the duke kinda crapped out on me at the GAP gonna go under the knife tonight .. I think the rocker arm rollers crapped out on me :(

For some reason i cant click the vote on your pic. All the pics to the right have the like button but none of the ones on the left

For some reason i cant click the vote on your pic. All the pics to the right have the like button but none of the ones on the left
I had the same problem when using my work computer I was using fire fox didn't work so used google chrome ... Then it worked :)

Back
Top Bottom