Hello from Brampton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from Brampton

WorthS

Hi,

I am new to the motorcycling world and got my M2 like over a year now.
I am now looking to get a bike and I must admit that my choice of bike is highly influenced by insurance rates.

Sorry for creating duplicate thread but I don't know if I could introduce in an existing thread.

Any advice in terms of motorcycle and riding will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum

Cruisers and sport tourers/adventure bikes are cheaper to insure

Rider history engine size and your address also plays a part

Good luck with the search and shop around for quotes

welcome

Welcome. Ask away, I've found many helpful members and learned a lot in the short time I've been here.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I am new to the motorcycling world and got my M2 like over a year now.
I am now looking to get a bike and I must admit that my choice of bike is highly influenced by insurance rates.

Sorry for creating duplicate thread but I don't know if I could introduce in an existing thread.

Any advice in terms of motorcycle and riding will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Welcome..... Whats your age? and what postal code area in Btown do you live?Ride safe

Welcome..... Whats your age? and what postal code area in Btown do you live?Ride safe

All right! Reverse leg-humping! :D

I never got that type of a welcome! LOL ?

My guess would be that she deals in insurance. But same, I never got that kind of welcome either! lol
Not in insurance. .. Just have lived in Brampton all life and sadly have to deal with the **** rates because I live in the north end ; ( BS if you ask me .. lol

Awww... Welcome Lord

Not in insurance. .. Just have lived in Brampton all life and sadly have to deal with the **** rates because I live in the north end ; ( BS if you ask me .. lol

Awww... Welcome Lord

Thanks for the welcome :) What are the rates like in Brampton?

I was paying $15XX on my SV650 when I first started riding. $16XX on a GSXR-1000 after 9 years licensed.

Lol. Too little too late. Lol ?
Same age as you.

Back
Top Bottom