Yut ughhh | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yut ughhh

Standing on the motorcycle seats and laying sideways on the motorcycles were only a few of the stunt driving actions a group of 30 motorcyclists did on Saturday.
OXFORD COUNTY- Early Saturday August 23rd, a group of nearly 30 sport bike motorcyclists were travelling westbound on the 401 performing dangerous acts like standing on the seats and laying sideways on their bikes.
The OPP recieved several traffic complaints from motorists reporting the group was using all three lanes of traffic. Just before 11am one of the riders lost control of his motorcycle and was thrown. The cyclist was not badly injured. Motorists reported the pack of riders turning around and began driving eastbound in the westbound lane.
The injured motorcyclist jumped on another bike and drove away after putting the damaged bike on the side of the road. OPP conducted a traffic stop and the injured motorcyclist and his get away driver were charged.
He was transported to area hospital for his injuries.
Charged is Alexander ATCHISON, 26 years old of Mississauga with the following offences:

• Careless Driving – Highway Traffic Act (HTA)
  • Fail to Remain at the scene of an accident (HTA)
  • Operate Motor Vehicle - No Licence (HTA)
  • Operate Motor Vehicle – No Insurance – Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act
Eric DUFAUX, 30 years of Kitchener, the driver of the motorcycle who was transporting ATCHISON was charged with the following:

• Class M1 Licence Holder – Carry Passenger (HTA)
  • Class M1 Licence Holder – Drive on Prohibited Highway (HTA)
  • Obstruct Plate (HTA)
OPP would like to remind the motoring public to respect all the rules of the road when travelling.

I love stunting but pick your spots. Hwy 401 is not the right spot. That's just being an idiot.

Was the guy with a M1 stunting too? Must be a fast learner

Careless Driving – Highway Traffic Act (HTA)
Fail to Remain at the scene of an accident (HTA)
Operate Motor Vehicle - No Licence (HTA)
Operate Motor Vehicle – No Insurance – Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act

Every charge but "stunting."

So theoretically, if this rider continues to drive without a license, and never applies for a license, he's got nothing to lose but the money towards the fines? He's cooked, so may as well remain cooked!

Back in the day this was filed under boys will be boys. Now it's a life changing event. Like the young Brantford cop up on impaired driving charges after buddy fell from Jeep. Good times.

Standing on the motorcycle seats and laying sideways on the motorcycles were only a few of the stunt driving actions a group of 30 motorcyclists did on Saturday.
OXFORD COUNTY- Early Saturday August 23rd, a group of nearly 30 sport bike motorcyclists were travelling westbound on the 401 performing dangerous acts like standing on the seats and laying sideways on their bikes.
The OPP recieved several traffic complaints from motorists reporting the group was using all three lanes of traffic. Just before 11am one of the riders lost control of his motorcycle and was thrown. The cyclist was not badly injured. Motorists reported the pack of riders turning around and began driving eastbound in the westbound lane.
The injured motorcyclist jumped on another bike and drove away after putting the damaged bike on the side of the road. OPP conducted a traffic stop and the injured motorcyclist and his get away driver were charged.
He was transported to area hospital for his injuries.
Charged is Alexander ATCHISON, 26 years old of Mississauga with the following offences:

• Careless Driving – Highway Traffic Act (HTA)
  • Fail to Remain at the scene of an accident (HTA)
  • Operate Motor Vehicle - No Licence (HTA)
  • Operate Motor Vehicle – No Insurance – Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act
Eric DUFAUX, 30 years of Kitchener, the driver of the motorcycle who was transporting ATCHISON was charged with the following:

• Class M1 Licence Holder – Carry Passenger (HTA)
  • Class M1 Licence Holder – Drive on Prohibited Highway (HTA)
  • Obstruct Plate (HTA)
OPP would like to remind the motoring public to respect all the rules of the road when travelling.

:lmao:

Could be at an M1 if he had a previous loss of license.

I don't think they have to redo the licensing system

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Saw pics of this on Facebook - including pics of the crash as it happened (screen captures of a go pro video).

Mentioned they're all candidates for winning Darwin Awards. Unfortunately, I don't think any of them knew what that is...

I saw the video of this... Dudes lucky he didnt get run over by the bike or car behind him. From what I heard he had a broken arm, broken collar bone and no skin left on his palms. Gunna be fun having someone wipe his *** for him

Post up the pics and vids for science

1653803_10152697765907959_4494772376796536533_n.jpg

Well theres one... the video was shown to me from a friends Instagram so I will work on finding it again

Here's another one.
10609454_10152697208847959_3822954767042703272_n.jpg

It was fun.

It was fun.

I dont doubt that for a second. Ive been in a few highway blockades. Everyone can talk all the **** they want about wreckless and stupid. But when you're in the middle of it...its a damn good time.

I dont doubt that for a second. Ive been in a few highway blockades. Everyone can talk all the **** they want about wreckless and stupid. But when you're in the middle of it...its a damn good time.

;-)

Back
Top Bottom