Relay for LED Signals | GTAMotorcycle.com

Relay for LED Signals

Jiver

I will be replacing the front and rear turn signals with LEDs and the the stock relay has a 3 wire connector; anyone know where I could find a 3 wire relay for a 2014 CBR600RRA?

Thanks,

I will be replacing the front and rear turn signals with LEDs and the the stock relay has a 3 wire connector; anyone know where I could find a 3 wire relay for a 2014 CBR600RRA?

Thanks,

Here you go

https://tstindustries.com/Honda-CBR-600RR-2013-2014/

Ended up ordering the flasher relay so you can adjust the flash rate to what ever you like.

I ordered it on Aug 7 and just got it Aug 25, shipping could be a little faster but that's what you get with postal services, and at least it showed up.. LOL

I looked through Motor Vehicle Safety Regulations (C.R.C., c. 1038) and couldn't find anything that actually governs the flash rate. Can you please point me to the section of the regulation.

I looked through Motor Vehicle Safety Regulations (C.R.C., c. 1038) and couldn't find anything that actually governs the flash rate. Can you please point me to the section of the regulation.
It was section 108 I was charged under iirc.

Alright then. The normal range is 60 to 120 flashes per minute with and extreme temperature range of 30 to 150 flashes per minute.

Back
Top Bottom