one week left to pre register | GTAMotorcycle.com

one week left to pre register

Gpbikes

Dealer/Vendor
Site Supporter
hi all,
there is only one week left to register for our sept 1st track day at the rdt at mosport.
lots of room still available
dont miss out
www.gpbikes.com
905 4288983

hi all,
there is only one week left to register for our sept 1st track day at the rdt at mosport.
lots of room still available
dont miss out
www.gpbikes.com
905 4288983
Sweet. Totally forgot I have Monday off work! Much better than me missing MotoGP qualifying or the race this Sat/Sun with those other guys at the RDT.

Thanks for the reminder. Love your days.

See you in yellow or red.

New shoes installed thanks to Dave at Competition Cycle! Can't wait to see how the 190/55 handles compared to the 200/50 I had on there.

Last couple of days for the $40 dunlop rebate, get your ish purchased quick! :)

See you Monday (weather permitting).

Last edited:
Which tires did you buy Jamie? Q3s or Gp211s?
I bought Q3's. No warmers yet so didn't want to try out anything too freaky. Was SUPER happy with the performance of my last set of Q3's (in 200/50) and was really debating about what to try next and after examining everything I came back to Q3's.

Nice..i guess you never go wrong with the Q3;s and 190 instead of 200. You need Bogie that way you can go truth all the gears instead using only 2/3/lol

Nice..i guess you never go wrong with the Q3;s and 190 instead of 200. You need Bogie that way you can go truth all the gears instead using only 2/3/lol
Never been out of 2nd gear at RDT, maybe if my pace is a little better on Monday I can get to third on the side straight before pit exit.

can we run coolant?

[video=youtube;6zXDo4dL7SU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU[/video]

can we run coolant?

[video=youtube;6zXDo4dL7SU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zXDo4dL7SU[/video]

Get the Ramon coolant, bro

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Back
Top Bottom