Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore! | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore!

Ya, can't have a guy be a goof and a good rider all at the same time. No, cannot have that.

Bang On!
Age is no excuse. In my early twenties I could follow simple rules. Pouring coolant on the ground and saying "so" after it was pointed out that it's possible to poison someone's pet makes you a giant d-bag. Trying to sneak your way into a track day makes you an *** clown.

I'm not flaming you but to even 1/2 stick up for this guy is a bit ridiculous.

Last edited:
well he did win the Rock the red gymkhana.
oh wow, he is a ****** bag and can go around little red cones, he should try for the police academy

... hollaaaa

Age is no excuse. In my early twenties I could follow simple rules. Pouring coolant on the ground and saying "so" after it was pointed out that it's possible to poison someone's pet makes you a giant d-bag. Trying to sneak your way into a track day makes you an *** clown.

I'm not flaming you but to even 1/2 stick up for this guy is a bit ridiculous.

Agree with this completely. I started racing in my early 20's (damn I feel old now) and somehow manged to prep my bike and have it pass tech without a second glance each and every time I went to the track. It is not hard to do, doesn't take much time and it is known before you get there what is expected. Hell the rules have been the same for 15 or so years I have been hanging around the paddocks.

oh wow, he is a ****** bag and can go around little red cones, he should try for the police academy

... hollaaaa

This. If he's got such skill then he should be able to display it while abiding by the rules like everyone else. Apparently he hasn't mastered that judging from this thread.

3u4yqu9u.jpg

Where does he instruct? I would like to know as I am a flight instructor and never want to be put in the same category as this guy. And if no one answers this then I will assume hes freelance because he couldn't keep a job.

Where does he instruct? I would like to know as I am a flight instructor and never want to be put in the same category as this guy. And if no one answers this then I will assume hes freelance because he couldn't keep a job.
I'll see if I can find out.

For a sec there I thought this was going to be a topic on track day riders who ride "too aggressive"

but yeah...distilled water is ok for rads and takes 2 mins to fill up...so DO IT PPL:mad:!

He has his own company, and from what I see right now on his website, he's got two planes already. Since I don't think it is related to this thread and safety at the track, I'm not going to be a ****** to post the link.

I think it comes down to the person not realizing the real danger of having coolant in the rad at the track, and based on that he dismissed the rule as just "one of those ridiculous rules". We all violate rules we don't regard as important, don't we. In this case, he is very wrong about it, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, dumping it on the ground is obviously really dangerous to the pets, as well as the environment to a lesser degree. Also lying twice is not good.

Of all people, you would think that a flight instructor ought to realize the importance of following safety-related rules.

Plenty of airplanes have crashed because people did not follow the rules, whether it's maintenance taking shortcuts, or not following proper work completion sign-off procedures, or substituting "equivalent" parts. Lots of those rules may seem trivial and onerous to comply with at times, but they are written in someone else's blood.

Of all people, you would think that a flight instructor ought to realize the importance of following safety-related rules.

Plenty of airplanes have crashed because people did not follow the rules, whether it's maintenance taking shortcuts, or not following proper work completion sign-off procedures, or substituting "equivalent" parts. Lots of those rules are written in someone else's blood.

Couldn't agree more - that's staggering given his line of work.

Yeah, I don't care if the guy is 12 years old and a wizard of the track, with his own planes, girlfriends and a cherry on top.
He's a d-bag plain and simple and I would not trust him to wipe my bum, not even talking about teaching me how to fly an aircraft.
Ignorance and arrogance are two major sins in my eyes.

Sounds like the OP's story is quite exaggerated and mostly untrue.
I removed the coolant from the radiator and replaced it with water, but as a new track rider, I overlooked the coolant remaining in the engine.
There was no mentioning of using a container. I was simply asked to remove the radiator hose, and stick a hose in the top.
Feel free to comment as long as you knew everything about motorcycle maintenance when you bought your first sport bike!

You and I both know that simply isn't true. The bike probably had antifreeze in it the week prior at TMP when Donald discovered that your 5.5" rear wheel was loose on the rear axle as it was too narrow for your 1000's swingarm.....the day you tried to sneak in...remember?.....and you probably lied to him too about there being any antifreeze in the bike as well, because I know their rules don't allow it either.

I am a long ways from new- the coolant coming out of your bike didn't have "traces" of antifreeze-it was as green as fresh 50/50, and even if had you drained the rad, but not the motor as you claim (and definitely not the overflow that was full of green as I found it myself), then more than half of your bike's cooling system was antifreeze. The radiator holds the same amount of coolant as is held inside the engine.....and how are you gonna try to pass this off as a newb trackrider mistake? After getting caught at it twice in two years ( who knows how many other trackdays you actually got away with it at)....Sorry man, you don't qualify new track rider...hell you were just at TMP the week prior, so again, a frequent track rider isn't a new track rider.....and as a frequent track rider, you have attended more than a few rider's meetings-but you still seem to think that the things talked about in those meetings somehow don't pertain to you?

It isn't like you said "Oh no I forgot to drain the antifreeze" when we asked you what was in the bike.....no, you flat out lied about it. That's intent and deceit. We are there to have a good time, and help people improve their riding, and make sure everyone does it safely-we don't have time, energy, or patience for childish behaviour like yours.

My wife specifically told you not to drain antifreeze on the ground because of all of the pets around, to which you shrugged.....and I was standing right there at that exact moment with you and Paul. You were told to run the hose thru the rad cap and out the lower water pump hose AFTER draining the antifreeze. There's a shot from my wife's phone here from that exact conversation-and Paul shouldn't have to get wrenches and check up on people that need to be babysat-that's the rider's job to do at home beforehand. You think the guy has nothing better to do than to play games with you to see if you are telling the truth? Do we need to bring lie detectors to the track now?

I told also told you right then, to your face that the biggest problem here is that you lied straight to Paul's face, twice when asked about the bike.....and even had the audacity to try it again a year after you tried it with me. You can't pretend that you had no idea that this might become an issue, because I personally busted you last year, same location, same weekend, same bike, same circumstances, and same attempted lie about it just being in the overflow. Did you somehow hit your head and suffer amnesia since last summer? Time to grow up and be accountable for your own actions.

1:21's on your very first day at TMP? That's red group territory no problems. I am with Racer5's breakdown that if you are faster than a 1:24, you run red......so why are you still playing around in yellow? Is it cooler to crush in yellow than learn from faster riders in red?

Attachments

• 20140824_135726.jpg
    20140824_135726.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
I removed the coolant from the radiator and replaced it with water, but as a new track rider, I overlooked the coolant remaining in the engine.
There was no mentioning of using a container. I was simply asked to remove the radiator hose, and stick a hose in the top.
Feel free to comment as long as you knew everything about motorcycle maintenance when you bought your first sport bike!

Wow, your just as big a d-bag as I thought. You need to be told not to drain your coolant on the ground? What are you 5? Grow up.

Wow, what a fcking *******.
I wish i have half the patience of the OP and Paul. Because i would have broken your damn face.

Rather brag about beating everyone in yellow than getting spanked in red.

1:21's on your very first day at TMP? That's red group territory no problems. I am with Racer5's breakdown that if you are faster than a 1:24, you run red......so why are you still playing around in yellow? Is it cooler to crush in yellow than learn from faster riders in red?

Exactly, but ask yourselves, do you really want him out there with us in red? LOL

Wow, what a fcking *******.
I wish i have half the patience of the OP and Paul. Because i would have broken your damn face.

+1, no respect, if I was running a track day and he had coolant I'd say thanks for your money now gtfo

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom