Heat Warning: Tuesday 26 Aug | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heat Warning: Tuesday 26 Aug

not that great of a summer when there is one warning issued just about the time it is ending. Sound like tomorrow will be pretty good too but then low 20's going forward :(

yes, I like the heat

I'm not such a fan of riding in the heat, probably because you can only remove so much clothing before they arrest you. :p

I love the cooler temperatures. That said, I think this summer has mostly been terrible because of the amount of rain.

I love the cooler temperatures. That said, I think this summer has mostly been terrible because of the amount of rain.
Same here. Great summer temp wise but the rain has been annoying

Oh great.I'm going to be under the concrete floor of a swimming pool rebuilding the hydraulics in Scarborough.:(

Oh great.I'm going to be under the concrete floor of a swimming pool rebuilding the hydraulics in Scarborough.:(
Bring your bathing suit and give it a test before you pack your tools away. :p

Oh great.I'm going to be under the concrete floor of a swimming pool rebuilding the hydraulics in Scarborough.:sad:

Lkely one for the cooler spots in the city.

I've got the house cooling down to 23 already as it's a bloody oven if I don't get it cool ahead of time. :(

To warm to be in protective gear.

With a good base layer you'd probably be fine. Sweaty, but comfortable. I can't report in on that because I chose not to ride due to the thunderstorms I see we're not actually getting right now. Regretting that I didn't ride.

Bring it ON!!!!

:diabloanifire:

I don't mind full gear in 30+ temps. Riding at speed gets rid of jacket sweat in no time.

well I now see we Canadians are wimps. just came back from Nashville tn. and the temp there was any where between 94 to 100*f and there was not one heat warning on the radio to run to a cooling station

Yup - technical ( dri-fit or some such ) will work.

Over 30 tho the jacket comes off.
I've worn a 2 pc that doesn't flow as much air as my jacket in 35 and was fine. When you get stuck in traffic it sucks, though.

Back
Top Bottom