Ride On Saturday With Drone | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride On Saturday With Drone

Polocoste

Video from this weekend, with a bit of aerial footage.

[video=youtube;how-3d1DLIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=how-3d1DLIo[/video]

Nice video! The aerial parts were pretty cool. A bit more practice with the aerial parts and I'd imagine the next couple of videos will turn out a bit smoother for sure!

Keep up the good work.

The Drone is crazy sick! The technology that's built into the system is genius...just need longer batt life or a damn generator/ups system built into it.

Polocoste thanks for editing and letting me post up.

Milton Riders thread has the link as well....

Nice footage. I want one of those airdog drones that follow the user. One suggestion on the editing, I would cut out sections where the drone is panning. I see a lot of videos with decent footage but for some reason people don't cut out the choppy pans.

Video from this weekend, with a bit of aerial footage.

[video=youtube;how-3d1DLIo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=how-3d1DLIo[/video]

Nice video. I thought the editing was good. The things you kids can do nowadays days. It's all Greek to me.
Question: The drone was controlled by the guys in the Escape? Or does it follow you automatically? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Nice video. I thought the editing was good. The things you kids can do nowadays days. It's all Greek to me.
Question: The drone was controlled by the guys in the Escape? Or does it follow you automatically? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

The drone is controlled via remote by the guy in the Escape, but the thing practically flies itself with all the GPS, gyroscopes, and such on board.

The drone we used was a DJI Phantom 2, with the GoPro mount it runs for about 1300$ or so. There are videos on Youtube of people sending these things way above the clouds. Our 'pilot' is pretty new to flying the drone, but we have him on a strict training course for smoother footage in the future.

The drone is controlled via remote by the guy in the escape, but the thing practically flies itself with all the GPS, gyroscopes, and such on board.

The drone we used was a DJI Phantom 2, with the gopro mount it runs for about 1300$ or so. There are videos on youtube of people sending these things way above the clouds. Our 'pilot' is pretty new to flying the drone, but we have him on a strict training course for smoother footage in the future.

Very cool. I remember stories years ago of Amazon and FedEx toying with the idea of using such drones for delivering packages to remote areas.
I will keep an eye out for more videos. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom