Tim Hortons may be bought by Burger King | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tim Hortons may be bought by Burger King

Skully

Canada would be the largest market of the combined company, officials say...full story HERE

wendys shed hortons and as i understand this attempt is so bk gets out of the us tax system, inversion. its all over canadian media sites, big news. lol. i cant remember the last time i was in a bk let alone where there is one.

Tim Horton's is for sale?

Yeah, Burger King has to be the crappiest fast food out there.

Should be the perfect merger, Tim Hortons is to coffee as Burger King is to burgers.

A merger would mean 18,000 restaurants and 22 billion in sales. That's 1,300,261 tractor trailers of bad coffee.

BK was pushing their coffee a while back. 25 cents a cup. If you tried really hard you could almost taste it.

Only go to BK for Whopper Wednesday once in awhile. Costs about $3 taxes in.
And wouldn't drink the coffee there if it was free. And I don't have high standards, I drink Tim's.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Burger King has been going down hill for the past few years, haven't been to one in a dogs age, then decided to go and realized why I stopped going... lol

I drink Tims coffee only because I have one around the corner from my work and McDonalds is to far to drive

Tim Hortons is to coffee as Burger King is to burgers.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. I enjoy a good double double in a different way than I enjoy home-ground AAA Kenyan beans.

Timmies is more of a dessert.

They would need to buy out wendys too. It'll be too much of a conflict with all the shared facilities.

Burger King has been going down hill for the past few years, haven't been to one in a dogs age, then decided to go and realized why I stopped going... lol

I drink Tims coffee only because I have one around the corner from my work and McDonalds is to far to drive

I remember when I was a kid, the fast food places used to a ton of promotions with movies and TV shows. McDonald's always had the best ones whole BK had the second rate ****. McDonald's probably had ET toys in their happy meal while BK had a Mac & Me poster

I remember when I was a kid, the fast food places used to a ton of promotions with movies and TV shows. McDonald's always had the best ones whole BK had the second rate ****. McDonald's probably had ET toys in their happy meal while BK had a Mac & Me poster

Wholy **** you're old.

I seem to be in the minority here but I don't mind BK. Their chicken sandwich was hella tight but i only ever hate there 3 times....and i cant remember the last time i even saw one

Back
Top Bottom