Erinmills and eglinton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Erinmills and eglinton

danielzak1990

I just drove by eglington and erinmills in my cage. A gsxr (not sure what size) collided with a passenger vehicle. The rider was being attended by the paramedics. I hope the rider is ok and comes out alive out of this.
It looked like a typical cager changing lanes and not seeing the bike next to him.

Does anyone know anything else ?

Gws
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Went by there yesterday as well; stopped just in case they needed assistance (prior to emergency vehicles arriving). As a rider, it was really scary to see. It looked like a severe rear-end, 3 vehicles involved. IMO The first car rear-ended the second car at high speed, which launched the second car into the motorcyclist. The impact was so severe that the motorcycle had no "rear half", but instead had the front of vehicle 2 under the seat.

Here's a picture of the first car (on the left). second car and motorcycle/motorcyclist are behind the silver Mercedes.

zjx83Hv.jpg

Some accidents you can avoid, some you cant. I believe there was nothing the rider could have done to avoid being hit (legally). I really hope he/she gets well soon!

GWS Rider

Those are the shots i got , i only drove by and saw there was nothing else i could have helped with.
I didnt want to post these at first.
I also did not see the other cars , i appologize for the bad info.

I really hope the rider makes it alive and well out of this one

Gws

GWS..uLTRA wat colour was the bike..looks black but cant really tell?

Black and Orange GSXR (looked like a 1000cc, but I could be wrong)

Those are the shots i got , i only drove by and saw there was nothing else i could have helped with.
I didnt want to post these at first.
I also did not see the other cars , i appologize for the bad info.

I really hope the rider makes it alive and well out of this one

Gws

Same here, but I figured seeing this may only help other riders remember the risk of riding, and to enjoy every second of it. Just another reality check. If there are any objections, I'd certainly take them down without question.

I've been thinking about this incident all day. Get well soon rider!!! If you're reading this, think about the shiny new bike you'll get with the insurance payout! :)

GWS. That looks terrible. I hope the rider or someone who knows him/her can let us know their status.

That really does seem like one of those very rare accidents where literally nothing could be done by the rider to avoid it. Can't imagine the rider could see the Civic failing to stop or respond quickly enough to the first collision.

My heart really goes out to this poor rider.

Back
Top Bottom