Check your armour | GTAMotorcycle.com

Check your armour

RockerGuy

Banned
Site Supporter
I've had this jacket for a couple years & didn't know my armour was going to hell.

A heads up for those who care.

cd55a37f41680036726207f5081ad16b.jpg

Last edited:
That's quite the groove running right down the middle.

yeah and there seems to be a large build up of moisture in the middle too....

I have no idea wtf is wrong with tapatalk.
Pic changed

Pic shows up for me...bunch of plastic bits and pieces that looks to be laying on pavement.

Joe Rocket with Turtle CE armour

That's your problem right there. Turtle armor sucks, longevity wise and protection wise. My GF had turtle armor in her jacket, it fell apart after a season. Try Dainese... You won't have that problem.

You have to pay to play, a lot of the jackets/pants and armor out there suck, CE rated or not.

Last edited:
You have to pay to play, a lot of the jackets/pants and armor out there suck, CE rated or not.

I was appalled to find out last week that my A* jacket had no actual armour outside of CE shoulders and elbows. My first jacket, a sub $200 textile Joe Rocket, had a CE back protector, so I wrongly assumed that every decent jacket came with one.

The way they sell these expensive leather jackets is borderline dishonest.

(I since got that A* Bionic back armour thingie, the material feels like a million bucks.)

CE is a joke. CE rated back armor in jackets is pretty much an odour eater. Complete waste of time, and they do nothing for the lower back, cockyx or prevention of hyperflexing of the back.

I file these with half-faced helmets.

CE is a joke. CE rated back armor in jackets is pretty much an odour eater. Complete waste of time, and they do nothing for the lower back, cockyx or prevention of hyperflexing of the back.

I file these with half-faced helmets.

So which is the better armor?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

So which is the better armor?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Knox Aegis. Or Dianese wave.
Aegis1.png

The first back protector was actually designed by Barry Sheene out of old duct tape and old helmet visors. He gave the design to Dianese.

Knox Aegis. Or Dianese wave.

The first back protector was actually designed by Barry Sheene out of old duct tape and old helmet visors. He gave the design to Dianese.

thanks for the post. Something I am considering. The Knox one looks good. Now, to find one in the GTA..

Knox claims to have the longest lasting design. It's a British company.

Canada's motorcycle sells them.

Yep. I like Knox. I like to try things on locally. Did't see it on Canada's motorcycle website or GP's

Back
Top Bottom