2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Track/Street | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

2008 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Track/Street

akan

If fast speed gives you nightmares, and raw power makes you soil yourself, then you better stop now.. However, if you have the cahones to kick your life into over drive, the thirst that can only be quenched by INSANE high speeds, keep reading..

Ever feel like you have a BADASS caged animal trapped inside you? Do you feel like you have the won tons to saddle up on green monster who’s speed will make you scream YEEHAWW as you tear a strip down straight aways, and grind your knee pucks around the corners leaving all the other poor shmucks in a cloud of dust and wondering "Who was that THUNDERGOD!!?? I want to be HIM!!"
Look no further..

This clean titled rocket ship doesn't need upgrades, but is has the following features..

Vortex Clip ons (bridle to steer the beast)
Vortex Gas cap
Scotts steering damper
Stomp tank grip
Hindle Mega Exhaust (full) (the sound is something between a fighter jet, and what a great white would sound like if it could roar)

and if this wasn't enough..

Vortex rear Sets
Elka rear shock
Woodcraft case covers
Bazzaz traction control
Quick shifter

I have the following spares that are negotiable..
Swing arm
Body Work
Spare rear rim (good to have an extra back tire on there as you WILL shred the one on there now)

The slicks on there now still have a few track days left on them.

The bike is also good to be converted to street legal if you want to find the body work, although with the power your going to be dealing with, I'd be VERY carful.

This beast needs an owner, sorry, no test pilots. Cash only deal, no trades. $6500 OBO.

Call or text Andre at 519-673-8973

Thanks for looking.
And to the brave soul wanting to take this monster home.. prepare yourself.

To See pics please follow link..http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...et/1010281574?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_336 Sep. 05 10.41.jpg
    ScreenHunter_336 Sep. 05 10.41.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 36
  • ScreenHunter_337 Sep. 05 10.42.jpg
    ScreenHunter_337 Sep. 05 10.42.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom