Anyone want to rumble? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone want to rumble?

-Maverick-

The forum seems miserable lately. So much negativity! Nothing that a good fight club style rumble won't settle! Anyone up for a good fight? Maybe the Honda guys can take on the Suzuki guys? Or both camps can take on scooter riders? Any takers?

Seriously tho...my guess is not enough summer is bringing you guys down. Get to a beach and absorb some rays! 1 day at the beach = 5 days of summer (my math). Get it while you can! I'm at Wasaga Beach or Sauble Beach every single weekend and I feel like it's been a great summer. I have a great tan. You should too!

What are you doing to get the most out of your summer?

1)
2)
3)

?

What Ontario beaches have you been to?

1)
2)

?

this is a good exercise... i can't even answer it though :eek:

too busy working, and studying.

The only thing that I have been really doing to get the most out of my summer is commuting on my bike as much as I can because I dont have much spare time to ride otherwise.

The racist guy says everyone is miserable & negative. Oh the horror...
:rolleyes:

Pretty busy with work, but I still squeez in a little bit of riding when the weather is looking good.

Been to bluffer's beach this summer, planning wasaga soon.

My neck and the gap between my gloves and jacket is well tanned this year, so I'm set.

Pretty busy with work, but I still squeez in a little bit of riding when the weather is looking good.

Been to bluffer's beach this summer, planning wasaga soon.

Wasaga is a waste of time now. Half of what it used to be and just gives off an overall depressing feel. I'd rather go to grand bend or sauble any day

First 3 are riding, riding and more riding, I'm too fat to hit the beach so I watch women's volleyball on TV...

Wasaga is a waste of time now. Half of what it used to be and just gives off an overall depressing feel. I'd rather go to grand bend or sauble any day

Wasaga Beach is awesome this summer. Better than all the other beaches combined. Packed with ladies, hot rods and bikes. I guess some of you listened to me as a crew of 30 sportbikes showed up on the main drag Sunday. Quite a thunderous sound! The beach is awesome today (Monday). 33 degrees and blue skies. The sunsets are something to see. A lot of people set up with tripod cameras at 8:00 pm. It's beautiful. Def worthy of the ride.

Last edited:
Wasaga Beach is awesome this summer. Better than all the other beaches combined. Packed with ladies, hot rods and bikes. I guess some of you listened to me as a crew of 30 sportbikes showed up on the main drag Sunday. Quite a thunderous sound! The beach is awesome today (Monday). 33 degrees and blue skies. The sunsets are something to see. A lot of people set up with tripod cameras at 8:00 pm. It's beautiful. Def worthy of the ride.
Does Scarborough bluff count?
dea7dbd3df5d20ce233553887df6f1c4.jpg

Saw some nice bikes at Grand Bend on Sunday.

1)Got Married.
2)Honeymoon in Mexico at nude resort for a week.
3)Bought 2 motorcycles and ride them.

1)None, Mexico and Jamaica are where the beaches are that i want to be at.

Shane

1)Got Married.
2)Honeymoon in Mexico at nude resort for a week.
3)Bought 2 motorcycles and ride them.

1)None, Mexico and Jamaica are where the beaches are that i want to be at.

Shane

Go on a cruise and go to that private island in haiti. o>o

I spend a lot of time at my son's baseball games, including a few U.S tournaments. This takes up a lot of riding time and $$, but it's fun.

The rest of the time, I have a cottage/chalet on Georgian Bay west of Thornbury with our own private beach. Who needs a bunch of noisy yahoos when we can relax in peace?! I ride up there when I can.

This week is the first five day week I've worked all summer.

I believe there was some OTR memorial ride/event planned. can't confirm if it was this group or some other group

Back
Top Bottom