I know Karazy | GTAMotorcycle.com

I know Karazy

RockerGuy

Banned
Site Supporter
Watch till the end!
:lmao:

[video=youtube;PXQF9PJE3J8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXQF9PJE3J8[/video]

That's frickin hilarious!! Dude did have some moves but watch out for fat big momma and a wrench...

Saw this before too, still funny. I like how they leave the guy that came to help out.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

It's probably fake but I couldn't stop laughing

Loved it!!!!

Pretty embarrassing what TV has become. Trutv playing fake things, the learning channel playing ******* honey boo boo, history channel airing swamp people etc etc. What's next? Food channel airing how to make McDonald's food and TSN airing kimbo slice fights?

Glad I don't have some of these channels since I'm on basic cable.

If anyone believes that is not a professional stuntman, I have some money plants to sell you. Guaranteed to print genuine Canadian $250 bills.

Pretty embarrassing what TV has become. Trutv playing fake things, the learning channel playing ******* honey boo boo, history channel airing swamp people etc etc. What's next? Food channel airing how to make McDonald's food and TSN airing kimbo slice fights?

Glad I don't have some of these channels since I'm on basic cable.
+1. Sickening

hellloooo
Florida
shoot first, shoot again, and 3rd time shot is the charm.....then claim stand your ground

your car is part of your castle...meaning you can stand your ground in or around your car too...for real

I like how tough the dude look only to be defeated by a few cartoon characters

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Back
Top Bottom