Hello from London | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hello from London

crimzonex

Hi everyone,

I'm a rookie rider in London. I took a motorcycle training course back in 2011 to get my M2 and finally got around to buying a bike (CBR125) to practice on before going for the full M license. I'm pretty much going solo on this (don't know many people who have an interest in this) so I'm hoping to make some good contacts through here. Looking forward to being part of this community!

-CX

Hi, I just moved to london, looking at getting my license in a couple weeks/ months. So hopefully will be seeing on the road soon. Sorry but a little side question, I have a friend that has had his motorcycle license in another country for 5+ years, what I'm wondering is, will he be able to do demo days at the dealerships in the area?

London here as well. High Vis on a 1400GTR (concours14 but that sounds oldmanish like I am). Taught the Rider Training for 11years and still believe the course is the #1 thing to before hitting the streets.

Welcome

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome ?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Welcome to London: a rider's dream if you are looking to square your tires. I'm the red and black Versys with all the stuff on it.

Back
Top Bottom