Z1 Cycletech Open house, Saturday September 13th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Z1 Cycletech Open house, Saturday September 13th

phil_si

I Received this email from them for anyone interested:

Z1 Cycletech Has Flipped...Locations

Hi everyone, we know that is this is late coming, but we are having an open house/grand opening party to celebrate our move to Etobicoke. There will be free food and drinks, and we don't mean just hot dogs and soggy buns, we'll be serving food that you will enjoy! There will be lots of giveaways, such as free oil changes, storage specials, WSBK team shirts, race stands, etc., and the first 50 attendees will receive a free Z1 T-shirt! You will be able to take a tour of the new facilities, and meet some of the Z1 road and drag racers and their bikes. Our staff and techs will be on hand to answer all your questions, so ride on down, chow down, and have a great time. We hope to see you all at the party!
When: Saturday September 13th from 11am to 4pm

Where: 47 Algie Ave. Etobicoke, Ontario M8Z 5J9

Google Maps Link:
https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.6181552,-79.5367294,17z?hl=en

GPS Coordinates: Latitude : 43.618155 | Longitude : -79.536729

Got that email too. Excited for Z1 to be closer to me, but I'll be out of town that weekend. Somebody take pics!

They were minutes away from me! What was the reason for such a distant move?

Nothing like a little competetion in the neighborhood, and better still more choices for the consumer.

Miss you guy in Markham. Now that you've relocated, there's no decent independent shops in my area.

Ah, is that why there were dozens of bikes at the church parking lot across the road on Queensway (with tons of cops around them photographing the bikes)? Also, right across the road from former Hells Angels house.

Back
Top Bottom