The Vintage Festival 2014 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Vintage Festival 2014

Rotten_Ronnie

Site Supporter
926c1fc443285257e443f5c2cd5609d6.jpg

I'm out at CTMP aka Mosport this weekend to watch the Vintage Road Racing Association racing.

Spectators pay ten dollars per day, and it's a great time watching the old bikes rip around the track.

Pictured here is a 1934 Rudge that didn't quite make it all the way during practice session.

Come on out and check out the action, especially the side cars! Those chair monkeys are brave!

21049a921772e82f99256d188d5a1d7b.jpg

9c6df9964143ae32717bd1d37f7496c1.jpg

Cheers!

I was planning to attend, but a buddy's dad died. Going to a visitation instead. :(

I was planning to attend, but a buddy's dad died. Going to a visitation instead. :(
You have my condolences, it's always good to have friends around at a time like that.

I'll be there with the gf on sunday and possibly saturday evening withe the Whyte Racing crew.

4667274f4f24d671e3df11a87a5dd3da.jpg

Brian P working on the clutch after morning practice.

Is that on the outside between 3 and 4?

Exactly. I took it from the Continental bridge landing.

Exactly. I took it from the Continental bridge landing.

LOL, messin with you. You gave coordinates in other thread. I think that included invitation to say hello. If the weather tomorrow is opposite of today I'll be there latest 10 am. Look for Triumph Scrambler with tankbag, Pelican top case and red duffle bag.

Damn, I'm working tomorrow and leaving the track before sunset tonight.

Enjoy the races and this fine weather (not)!

P. S. Bring rain gear.

Damn, I'm working tomorrow and leaving the track before sunset tonight.

Enjoy the races and this fine weather (not)!

P. S. Bring rain gear.

Bummer. Reading your ride report I knew you and the pooch were troopers but was wondering how you could spend three days on a grassy knoll without shooting somebody. It has to be clear sunshine for me to go there for one day.

Last edited:
Made it here after all. It's 2pm.

1dcf39112d342f4c88e68c2a2c7df625.jpg

Schneller on the Honda 750 he recently rode on a five week journey to California and back...

Back
Top Bottom