Drunken Skyway Bridge Idiot To Plead Not Guilty!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Drunken Skyway Bridge Idiot To Plead Not Guilty!!

Skully

he blew off court/did not appear and intends to plead not guilty?? this idiot created/caused absolute chaos, was driving the truck when it crashed, was found and charged with having a blood alcohol level over 80mg and he plans on pleading not guilty? wtf!!! just a reminder, this is a criminal act!

links to the story:

HERE

HERE

HERE

from the cbc link...

he received the first part ( not all of it ) of disclosure on friday... ie: he didn't have to go.

No plea was entered.

lawyer said to assume he will plead guilty... not that he will. They want to see the crowns case before the make a decision of how to plea.

he blew off court/did not appear and intends to plead not guilty?? this idiot created/caused absolute chaos, was driving the truck when it crashed, was found and charged with having a blood alcohol level over 80mg and he plans on pleading not guilty? wtf!!! just a reminder, this is a criminal act!

links to the story:

HERE

HERE

HERE

Wouldn't you do the same thing? Especially if your job was predicated on your ability to drive? There is no downside to him to take this to trial. Who knows if he will also be subject to a civil suit for this, pleading guilty just makes that one easier to lose.

Justice and law do not always travel the same path....

Guy created an utter ***** storm weekend at that bridge, huge economic impact, huge cost to tax payers...

Sure they have said he blew over, he clearly hit the bidge, but laws and technicalities can sometimes be strange bed fellows...

hopefully any prosecution tasked with this has their ducks in order

Wouldn't you do the same thing? Especially if your job was predicated on your ability to drive? There is no downside to him to take this to trial. Who knows if he will also be subject to a civil suit for this, pleading guilty just makes that one easier to lose.

+1.

If he goes to jail, I think we should do a fund raiser for his family!

Dump Truck Ice Bucket Challenge ? or you thinking more like Dunk Tank at a Shopsy's?

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more.

Must be advise from his lawyer
If that fella had that much forethought he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place js

But you're not getting your $20 back

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Innocent until proven guilty is just boiler plate. A game. Word play. It'll be more of a case of him trying to prove himself unguilty.

Wouldn't you do the same thing?

no. what could possibly be my defense?? i could never understand how criminals carry on day to day doing whatever it is that they do and when they get caught red-handed, they go to extreme efforts to stay out of jail?? wtf?? be a man for once in your life!!! or get a job

some more today HERE

Last edited:
no. what could possibly be my defense?? i could never understand how criminals carry on day to day doing whatever it is that they do and when they get caught red-handed, they go to extreme efforts to stay out of jail?? wtf?? be a man for once in your life!!! or get a job

some more today HERE

Why do people DUI? When I'm in a benevolent mood I reflect on a friend that was a classic alcoholic. There was something in his brain that made him abuse alcohol. Fortunately he never killed anyone but he destroyed his inheritance and died of emphysema (Smoked too) Messed up the lives of a few people as well. He needed to be cured not punished.

If I was stuck on the bridge for 6 hours or lost dozens of hours to extra commuting I would be less benevolent.

I'm not sure of the difference between a true alcoholic and an irresponsible drinker. Too many shades of grey.

I think he'd be more of an idiot if he plead guilty xD

some more today HERE

Defence? Calibration of testing device. Delay in performing test. Delay or, or failure to perform subsequent test. Mechanical failure of bucket or warning light. Failure to provide proper signage as to overhead height restriction. There are many and it's up to The Crown to prove their case, not for the defendant to prove his innocence.

Back
Top Bottom