Need a REALLY GOOD tint shop - tomorrow preferably | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need a REALLY GOOD tint shop - tomorrow preferably

EaZ8

im looking for a very good tint shop, lets say within 30-45 min of square 1.
i need the 2 front doors tinted on my 2014 Sierra, i want it done with the laser cut film, none of this cutting it by eye BS and no apprentice/summer students.
last shop that did my tint was a friend of a friend who gave me a bit of a deal ($20 off) i would have rather pay double to have it done right.
2 windows should cost about $60-$80 full price, i dont need the full vehicle done, the back doors and rear window are factory tempered 20%.

any good referrals??

I had 4 cars done at tint king on queensway and islington, never had a problem.
They're old school however and it isnt laser cut

+1 audio heaven, had my car done there lazer cut, did it while I waited was very fast and great job no bubbles, has lifetime guarantee. Tinted all my windows for under 200

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

umynajy4.jpg
tuzuzuqa.jpg

Windows wet with morning dew but they did a great job

I've done my fair share of research a few years ago about tints. From my knowledge, autolinks and audio heavens are the best go to for tinting. They have life time warranty and will foot any problems with their job 5 years later.

I personally went with audio heaven because the car forum i go to had discounts with them. Although the difference in price was easily taken due to their location, audio heaven had more possitive result than auto links. As well as excellent customer service and tinting options.

Follow all instructions given. If they say no rolling down or no ac, its absolutely no. The adhesive that's used for tinting, i believe, cures better and faster when it's hot out.

Well, I have an appointment tomorrow with Auto Links. www.auto-links.ca

They are quite expensive if you ask me... prices increase quickly depending on the size of the car and the grade of the tint film. But this is the first car I will get tinted, so what do I know?

Also, the plan is to keep this car a long time, and I want to avoid purple windows or bubbling in 7-10 years in the future. So I am willing to pay a premium price today.

I'll let you know how it goes.

well i slept in too late so i cant get this done today now... i guess thats what happens when you work 130 hrs in 13 days, 1 day off (today)then in for another 70 hrs in 7 days....(not by choice, i tried to take vacation but im just swamped at work..)

any clue is tintmaster is pre cut film?
i need a good place i can drive in get it done and leave, i just really dont have time to kill a whole day getting it done.

i know audio heaven is good, ive seen their work but i just dont have the time to kill to go out there.

Audio heaven only took like an hour or two to tint all 5 of my windows, I recommend the extra drive
I drove 2 hours to get there worth it.

well i slept in too late so i cant get this done today now... i guess thats what happens when you work 130 hrs in 13 days, 1 day off (today)then in for another 70 hrs in 7 days....(not by choice, i tried to take vacation but im just swamped at work..)

any clue is tintmaster is pre cut film?
i need a good place i can drive in get it done and leave, i just really dont have time to kill a whole day getting it done.

i know audio heaven is good, ive seen their work but i just dont have the time to kill to go out there.

they can do free hand as in the old days, but they also have the tint cutting machine......

I had 4 cars done at tint king on queensway and islington, never had a problem.
They're old school however and it isnt laser cut

+1, It's actually on the Queensway just west of Kipling, on the south side. Down the road from the HA clubhouse and what once was Solid Gold? strip club.

Great work, lifetime warranty but it's going to be ~$150

French lips.. that was the name of the peeler joint..

I've driven from Guelph to Autolinks to have 3 cars done. I would recommend them to anyone, and will use them again in the future. As for price, I thought they were DIRT cheap compared to all the other places I called asking for ceramic tint. I can't remember the price off hand, but I do remember that they were at least $120 cheaper for the whole car using formula1 tint than anyone else. And you can't beat the warranty.

+ Audio Heaven......... 3 cars there, all came out perfect.

Update: Auto Links did my car on Saturday. What a zoo!

I had called in advance (1.5 weeks in advance) and had an appointment for 3 PM. I got there on time, and they told me it was going to take 4 hours.

I went back at 6:30 to see if by any chance they finished early, the car was still inside, almost done but they were still working on it. About 7:20 PM I came back, and the car was done at last. First car I ever tint, looks really good, I don't have a good point of reference to tell you if it's good or bad work, I just hope it stays looking great for many years.

The place is so busy, with cars waiting in line for hours. It is ridiculous. Are they that good? I guess so.

The only good thing in waiting so long is that my friend was with me, so I did not have to wait there, we went to get something to eat.

The other thing that bothers me in principle is that I paid for the best film they have, Llumar Pinnacle Series (Ceramic)... how do I know they actually used that one, and not the cheapest one? :p

Great timing for this thread. Since I bought the car I needed a shop to do tint but Cobra seemed to be getting more expensive in Mississauga.

As per some suggestions I went to check out Audio Heaven and I couldn't be happier with the service, and the quality of the work. It's only been a few days and I still haven't opened my windows in order to let the tint settle, but highly recommend this place.

Back
Top Bottom