explanations required | GTAMotorcycle.com

explanations required

Sativa Quemador

I was just curious if anyone here drives the way Im about to describe..

1. with passenger wheel on or as close as possible to solid white line on roads

2. Stops car at flashing orange traffic light. ( flashing red N,S flashing orange E,W )

3. Stops in the merge lane or doesnt use merge at all.

4. Refuses to pull ahead to let someone turn right.

5. Refuses to enter an intersection to make a left turn

6. Swings out to make a turn.

7. Drives in peoples blindspots when the road is clear.

8. people who refuse to Keep right unless to pass, fast lane included.

9. Any woman with an Higher End sports Car and knows how to drive it

Questions 1 to 8...... all I ask is why ?

question 9....... all i ask is please take me for an exciting ride.:cool:

I honestly thought it was people who had vision issues, and it helps them see.....

Ive only seen a handfull of people doing it lately..

ever have a passenger freak out cause of it ?

why not just drive in the middle ?

Why not just drive closer to the white line?

By doing so you are leaving yourself a little extra room in case someone the other way is an idiot and riding the yellow. Middle or white line, doesn't really matter for the most part, but white would be just a touch safer and it's the way I was trained.

I don't get #1 'with passenger wheel on'.

I do 5 if there's a car in front of me when I'm driving. If I'm on my bike, i don't enter the interaction until i know im able to make the left turn.

u writing a book or something??

Question 1,

I'm guessing people are pretty damn selfish. They can't help but recognise that they're on the left side of the car and they must center themselves.

This also insulates them from any accidents, while at the same time making them more prone.

TL;DR Selfish people.

Question 1,

I'm guessing people are pretty damn selfish. They can't help but recognise that they're on the left side of the car and they must center themselves.

This also insulates them from any accidents, while at the same time making them more prone.

TL;DR Selfish people.

I don't get what you're trying to say.

I don't get what you're trying to say.

They personally orient their body in the center of the lane (OP meant for people that drive very far to the right in their lane). They center their own body, instead of the cage, because it personally feels safest to them.

Back
Top Bottom