Moto Camping | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto Camping

Loaded up for a great weekend with the CBR125 group!
JhUkAozl.jpg

This weekend?

Thread resurrection.

For those looking for a smoking good price on the Joey type chairs, discussed earlier in this thread, try theMultiStar Folding Chair w/Carry Bag available from Hobby King: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/outdoor-foldable-chair.html, $11.60USD though not sure about shipping costs. The cheapest I see on ePay is forty three bucks, while local retail outdoor stores sell them for about $75.

109372.jpg

Thread resurrection.

For those looking for a smoking good price on the Joey type chairs, discussed earlier in this thread, try theMultiStar Folding Chair w/Carry Bag available from Hobby King: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/outdoor-foldable-chair.html, $11.60USD though not sure about shipping costs.

Considering that thing weighs less than 2lbs and packs down to about 1' long, that looks like a pretty nice chair. Good find!

Shipping was another $21
32usd to get it to Toronto, still a decent price'ish.

Last edited:
Considering that thing weighs less than 2lbs and packs down to about 1' long, that looks like a pretty nice chair. Good find!
Here ya go, Shane. Mine is called the Travelchair, I bought it from DSP a couple of years ago.

2e06099cc91733667934181717d7d500.jpg

e6da7e4de3a444927d5c8b607a8d76db.jpg

via Tapatalk

Shipping was another $21
32usd to get it to Toronto, still a decent price'ish.
Wow, $21USD to ship? You're right, still a good deal, though. Best to load up on hobby supplies while you're at it.

via Tapatalk

Got mine today!

My table and chair came in a while ago - super happy. I can't see a difference between the cheapo eBay chair and my original $100 brand name one, and the table is kind of ingenious.

Well, Santa finally delivered my Redverz Atacama tent.

As it turns out, it won't fit in my living room.

Spring can't come soon enough.

First post here... figures it would be a camping thread. I'm a big canoe camping / tripping nut and like to travel light.
For sleep / shelter I use a Hennesy Hammock + optional bigger fly/tarp and it packs up super small.... most comfortable sleeps I've had.
For boiling water I use a popcan stove with MSR pot... again very lightweight and effective.

I think I like tge "idea" of motocamping, but... I think I've gone soft in my old age...

What have you added to your gear?

Any decent reviews or experiences this season?

d268df7cfa78d83458e949a1ef31a71d.jpg

Did this for a third time ! Here's some photos from last long weekend.

Review: It was all in all alright I just have a continuous problem strapping down the bag to the bike securely without having it slide forward into my back. Otherwise the weight is fine......the bag and equipment is about 65lbs in total. I'd do it again I decided to use a tree hammock tent. Id use it again helps stay dry off the ground.
0aa707812c734fab2ba58d76d624fa87.jpg
93297ed68fc3175fc5df0488b631ec6d.jpg
d9a5b87f71142653de44d4feb38e8334.jpg
2ccaa339b48632c926c2ac4134a1ab4b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom