Harley windshields for sale | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley windshields for sale

bramptonmike

[FONT=&quot]I have 2 Harley Davidson windshields for sale:

1) A dark smoked 6.5 inch windshield part #57185-05 for sale...used for one day on my 2012 Electra Glide & i did not like it..it fits 96 or later Electra Glide, Street Glide and trike models..it is stock on the 05 FLHTCSE models. Style meets function. This 6-1/2" tall Lexan® Wind Deflector splits the difference between the wind deflector and a low windshield, offering sport styling with a little greater wind protection…. In excellent condition with no scratches etc...looking to get $125 OBO plus shipping or you can pick it up in Brampton[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2) A clear 12inch windshield part #58187-96 for sake..this was the stock wihdshield on my 2012 Electra Glide….Harley-Davidson windshields are formed of hard-coated polycarbonate for strength and scratch resistance and it fits 96 or later Electra Glide, Street Glide & Trike models…I recently upgraded to a 15 inch windshield...In excellent condition with no scratches etc...looking to get $100 OBO plus shipping or you can pick it up in Brampton

:eek:ccasion5:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]mikehere12@live.com[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom