Another rider lands on the roof after rear ending a car | GTAMotorcycle.com

Another rider lands on the roof after rear ending a car

Ugur Dinch

Site Supporter
Changing content due to reposts

Published on Jun 20, 2014

A Florida man walked away from a scary crash that looked like something out of a movie.

Michael Smith was riding his motorcycle through a busy Clearwater intersection when he struck the front end of a car that was attempting a left turn.
"I had to brace for impact because I knew there was no way I was dodging it, there's no laying down the bike, there's none of that," Smith told FOX 13 News. "I just let it all go from there. I was like Morpheus from The Matrix, bro."

Surveillance video of the accident shows Smith hitting the car, front-flipping over the hood of the vehicle, and landing on his feet before doing a second roll, then standing up and walking away.

When asked what was going through his mind: "I was upside down, and I had my shades on and I was like yo, 'I could either land on my feet or my head right now," Smith told the Tampa Bay news station. "And right after I got done thinking that, I landed on my feet."

According to Smith his bike, which he named Lindsay Lohan, is a complete write-off

[video=youtube;JdEnu1WvijY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdEnu1WvijY[/video]

Last edited:
Who needs gear when your a f##king ninja.

Looking at the footage a few times, me thinks he was going to fast for the conditions. Lucky guy for sure though...

Back
Top Bottom