PARTY / RIDE, "Rock the 80s": Broadview & Danforth, August 23 / 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

PARTY / RIDE, "Rock the 80s": Broadview & Danforth, August 23 / 24

ScottyD

Hey GTAM Friends!

L5-20 Road Crew wants to show some appreciation for bikes, friends, & 80s hair metal....

So we're having a party, this Saturday, August 23, at our garage near Broadview & Danforth. There'll be a BBQ, some beverages, and a handful of people rockin' out to Motley Crue, Poison, Cinderella & more. Show up dressed up and we'll give you a prize (or something...)

rockthe80s_rsz.jpg

It's casual, so bring friends, bring somethin' to throw on the grill (if our food isn't your style), and a drink or two (be responsible!).

Find us in the parking lot behind #2 Dearbourne Ave. 7:00PM onward.

AND ALSO - The following afternoon, we're departing from the same spot for a cruise out of town (destination TBD).

Hope to see some folks out - mention you saw it on GTAM and I'll give ya some swag.

JHAP!

Update!

We will be departing #2 Dearbourne at 12:00 Noon. Heading up towards Jackson's Point / Beaverton / Simcoe Area.

Anyone and everyone is welcome!

Update!

We will be departing #2 Dearbourne at 12:00 Noon. Heading up towards Jackson's Point / Beaverton / Simcoe Area.

Anyone and everyone is welcome!

Were you guys up at the Lake Simcoe Arms Pub this afternoon? Think I saw a few of you on the patio there. I was riding the red/white/blue Honda sportbike.

Back
Top Bottom