1 week old in Mississauga | GTAMotorcycle.com

1 week old in Mississauga

Ph0en1x

Hello, I am a new female rider and have wanted to ride for a long time so purchased my first ride last week, Suzuki GW250. My friends think I have a death wish but I am having a great time, maybe time for some new friends. ;)Doing the M2 exam (2nd time) this weekend - Wish me luck.

Hello, I am a new female rider and have wanted to ride for a long time so purchased my first ride last week, Suzuki GW250. My friends think I have a death wish but I am having a great time, maybe time for some new friends. ;)Doing the M2 exam (2nd time) this weekend - Wish me luck.

welcome

dont let boring people hold you back

Welcome to the forum. My friends argue with me about riding all the time. None of them ride and none of them get it. Ride safe and you'll be fine. :thumbup:

Welcome. Ride safe & good luck with the M2
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I started riding about a month ago, also from Mississauga.
Excellent starting bike choice. I don't have any rider friends, so I can tell you that your friends will envy you, even though riding will soon become natural to yourself.
Either way ride 'safely' and enjoy :) Good luck on your test, it's not all that difficult!

Welcome. Jus relax and have fun on the m2. You will do just fine.

Welcome and good luck with your test. Hopefully we'll see you on the road this year with your m2! Always ride safe and learn your bike well

welcome to the forum. Ride safe and be aware of your surroundings.

Back
Top Bottom