Sports Memorabilia Collectors | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sports Memorabilia Collectors

I have an Autographed Terell Owens Dallas Cowboys helmet and an an Autographed Emmit Smith #22 football, that's about it... wish I could have more but I have other expensive hobbies to fund... lol

Room filled with leafs autographed pictures from kessel to bower, keon, sundin, Gilmour, dion, room painted TML white with blue stripe around and TML emblems in the stripe as well as carpet looking like the blue ice. Have Crosby as well the the great Mario. have a jays 93 autographed bat and a couple of blitzkrieg Fidel Castro full size figures and a few things I have forgotten.

Yes before you ask I am divorced and se didn't like the collection either so guess I won in the end in my little mind.
Flame away

Room filled with leafs autographed pictures from kessel to bower, keon, sundin, Gilmour, dion, room painted TML white with blue stripe around and TML emblems in the stripe as well as carpet looking like the blue ice. Have Crosby as well the the great Mario. have a jays 93 autographed bat and a couple of blitzkrieg Fidel Castro full size figures and a few things I have forgotten.

Yes before you ask I am divorced and se didn't like the collection either so guess I won in the end in my little mind.
Flame away

I'm jealous, not from the memorabilia but because your divorced and kept all your stuff... lol

Ok yes from the goods also, that's quite a collection.

She came with nothing and deserved nothing kept house different name for a reason and just "rented" from a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I collect old GP bikes and F1 cars. No big deal

On a similar topic, where can I sell my old collection of hockey/baseball cards and not get super-hosed? (I don't have knowledge of what they're worth)

On a similar topic, where can I sell my old collection of hockey/baseball cards and not get super-hosed? (I don't have knowledge of what they're worth)

I clip mine to the side of my forks. Makes my motorcycle sound faster.

How old? I checked the prices of sets I had saved from the 80's/90's and they are barely worth the paper they are printed on.

I have my moments few and far between though

How old? I checked the prices of sets I had saved from the 80's/90's and they are barely worth the paper they are printed on.

The ones that are worth anything are the ones that were meant to be thrown away. Bubble gum cards. Any time an item comes labeled "Collector" you can bet it's going to be worthless. Collector coins, plates etc same deal.

The ones that are worth anything are the ones that were meant to be thrown away. Bubble gum cards. Any time an item comes labeled "Collector" you can bet it's going to be worthless. Collector coins, plates etc same deal.

I recently checked a bunch I had and same thing, completely worthless... I may go through them again and toss them no point in keeping them around anymore.

So basically I'm stuck buying a book and looking through them to see if they're worth anything. Darn.

Flame away
You can make her previous room a motorcycle room

LOL already a gaming room. Made the motorcycle room when I bought the bike when she left.

Back
Top Bottom