Sikhs must wear helmets | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sikhs must wear helmets

There are some very bad things about religious beliefs:
  • The need to denegrate other faiths.
  • The belief that one faith is the 'correct' one and all others are wrong.
  • The repetition of 'facts' supporting a dogma which are little more than slogans.
  • The blind adherence to a faith or dogma due to lack of critical thinking/open mindedness.
  • Willfully ignoring anything good about any other beliefs.
  • Adopting an air of moral/intellectual superiority because of one's faith.
  • Segregating oneself from others who hold different beliefs.
And all of the above apply just as equally to aetheists who feel obliged to attack religion as they do to religions which attack each other.

I don't know, I've met some reasonable Harley riders.

+1

Never heard of a baptized sikh student in school or anything similar pull out a kirpan and start attacking other kids, have you?..

Who really cares about the Kirpans? Why?
I see them all the time... and have never thought twice about it.

Has there ever been an incident involving one?
I don't know but I can't recall ever hearing about one.

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazet....html?id=c6135308-4ace-4944-921c-652650424188

But the fact it does happen isn't important. I and lots of Canadians legally carry knifes with us at all times. If its a Kirpan or a regular knife at someone point someone will do something stupid with it. Does not mean it should be banned.

A legal knife is one that is not concealed. However, I do carry a pocket knife which is illegal because it's in my pocket.

The kirpan is worn on the outside and therefore legal. However, just like someone with a knife on their belt, they should not be allowed to carry it in schools, courts, and other places like.

However, just like someone with a knife on their belt, they should not be allowed to carry it in schools, courts, and other places like.
This is how it should be. I don't give a rat's ass what your stupid religious beliefs are.

A legal knife is one that is not concealed. However, I do carry a pocket knife which is illegal because it's in my pocket.

IIRC simply carried in a pocket or bag is not considered concealed.

Last edited:
IIRC simply carried in a pocket or bag is not considered concealed.

Get a dick cop or use it dangerously after pulling it out of a concealed place and it is a concealed weapon. If the general public can't see it, then it is concealed.

Of course common sense would dictate that a pocket knife isn't a concealed weapon, we all know just how common common sense is

they should not be allowed to carry it in schools, courts, and other places like.

Peanut butter is illegal in many schools as are home made cookies and snacks because they might contain PB.

Are kirpans allowed on airplanes?

There are some very bad things about religious beliefs:
  • The need to denegrate other faiths.
  • The belief that one faith is the 'correct' one and all others are wrong.
  • The repetition of 'facts' supporting a dogma which are little more than slogans.
  • The blind adherence to a faith or dogma due to lack of critical thinking/open mindedness.
  • Willfully ignoring anything good about any other beliefs.
  • Adopting an air of moral/intellectual superiority because of one's faith.
  • Segregating oneself from others who hold different beliefs.
And all of the above apply just as equally to aetheists who feel obliged to attack religion as they do to religions which attack each other.

As inreb has suggested, change a few words and the same applies to motorcycles.

Religion is a moral belief just like atheism.

Back
Top Bottom