Pro 6 Cycle - suspension set up +1 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pro 6 Cycle - suspension set up +1

JoeyB

Site Supporter
Took my bike to Pro 6 Cycle based on recommendations here to get the suspension set up. I was not disappointed and I recommend anyone looking to get it done to give them a call.

My experience:
Called on the Weds for a Friday morning appointment. They where able to accommodate me no problem.
Showed up and everything was done in about 30 mins, 45 tops. I wasn't running a stop watch.
My suspension feels much better. I dare say it's 'plush' now for a sport bike. Did a 1K km trip over the weekend and I didn't feel like I'd been beaten with a baseball bat after each leg of the trip. Best money I've spend on the bike so far.

70 bucks plus tax, call and talk to John

Nice, im gonna give them a call tmr.
My 2011 gsxr has stock set up now. And it feels way to hard for the street , very bumpy,

Nice, im gonna give them a call tmr.
My 2011 gsxr has stock set up now. And it feels way to hard for the street , very bumpy,

Here you go, i just saved you 70$+

flatheadscrewdriver.jpg

Here you go, i just saved you 70$+

flatheadscrewdriver.jpg

Great, im on it.

I dont know much about the suspension set ups , and i dont do things that i dont know how to do. If this guy knows what he is doing, i really dont mind payin that price to get it set for the street and my weight.

Keith Code, on what is suspension and how to set it up.

[video=youtube;IysrCFDf8EM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IysrCFDf8EM[/video]

Great, im on it.

I dont know much about the suspension set ups , and i dont do things that i dont know how to do. If this guy knows what he is doing, i really dont mind payin that price to get it set for the street and my weight.

Trial and error. Everyone has a preference, and once you figure out how to do it you can adjust it on the fly.

For the record i had this done many years ago on one of my first bikes, guy took a screw driver, made a couple adjustments that took all of 2 minutes, bounced the bike a couple times and called it quits. Couldnt help but feel a bit taken advantage of...

Trial and error. Everyone has a preference, and once you figure out how to do it you can adjust it on the fly.

For the record i had this done many years ago on one of my first bikes, guy took a screw driver, made a couple adjustments that took all of 2 minutes, bounced the bike a couple times and called it quits. Couldnt help but feel a bit taken advantage of...

What about preload on the rear? You can't adjust both suspension with a screwdriver alone

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Ryan at Pro6 always sets up my bikes.

Ryan is awesome. Highly recommend him for set up. $70 bucks is quite the investment and he will go over everything with you in terms of the different settings to adjust to your liking.

As for John, Lately he generally seems ****** off or unhappy. The last few times I've stopped in to make an appointment, he's been pretty rude.

Back
Top Bottom