Biker Favourite Things | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Biker Favourite Things

Awesome list, except #6. Pay a professional to cut + edge your lawn and to blow the clippings away. It isn't that expensive actually. Come home to a pristine lawn every Thursday, that's cut on an angle to make it look like a golf course.

No mower, no effort, no weeds no worries. ;)
how much do you pay? I am seriously considering it, this year my lawn decided to be an *******

Seeing a giant homeless man walk slowly towards you at the corner of Queen and Bathurst, only to fistbump you silently before turning around.

I wasn't worried.
wah.gif

Probably same guy that did that to me.....

Wheelieing as you pass a group of kids...Always puts a smile on their face.

Last edited:
Seeing a chick smiling and checking you out through her side mirror... then realizing it's your friend's sister! :lmao:

If your bike finds itself already having been dropped (trying to word this correcty, not posting to least favorite things :p) and upon picking up and inspection confirm only the most minor of scratches to frame sliders/bar ends, etc, totaling sub-triple-digit $ damages...

Casually glancing (Drooling) at your bike and noticing your sissy strips have Jenny Craig'ed since last you looked...

Seeing a chick smiling and checking you out through her side mirror... then realizing it's your friend's sister! :lmao:

Ok there's more to this story lol. Had it happen before but not the last part.

That moment where you go to a twisty road, (no not an on ramp :rolleyes: ) work your way all the way to the end and that grin you have when you come out the other end. Nothing mattered for however long it took you and you just feel like you accomplished something for the day. Then you turn around :)

Burbling idle, the smell of burnt premium fuel, dew on the asphalt, the rolling hills and maple tree canopy of Medonte Township.

Arranging a little ride for the first time with some folks you've never met in person before. Exploring some roads you never experienced, grabbing a bite and a cold one together and having a chat.

Only because you share the same passion for riding.

Ive met some pretty awesome people that ride.

I also love letting little kids sit on my bike with their parent's permission, have a chat with the family and listen to them tell their mom or dad they are gonna get a motorcycle one day too.

It's magic.

That night when every thing clicks. The bike runs more perfect than normal. The road is glass smooth, the weather is absolutely perfect for riding. You just feel right.

The sensation of cool gas on your legs as it goes into the tank on a hot summer day.

Packing up the last of your tools after a job and the sense of accomplishment for doing things yourself and not ******* anything up.

how much do you pay? I am seriously considering it, this year my lawn decided to be an *******

It's roughly a G note. Darn thing looks like a golf course though lol.

Also, kudos to the OP's woman cutting that massive lawn over 6 hours. Now that's love. Hope you came back with a bouquet of roses or something for her!! :p

Back
Top Bottom