2 kids vs street bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

2 kids vs street bike

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
Could you imagine if it was a car tho?

Friggin kids playing in traffic!

But actually, damn ):

at my old house the neighbor let their very young kids run out in the street. Never once saw an adult from their side caution/teach them.

There's these kids down my street that always think it's funny to pretend like they're about to run onto the street when vehicles come by I should send them this video.

The rider was quick on the rear brake, didn't see the bike dive much from front brake though. Crappy deal for all involved.

Wow. There was a passenger with no helmet on the bike as well. It seems to be a well marked pedestrian cross walk so the rider should have been using more caution. Kids shouldn't have just ran out without stopping and looking. Sad situation all around.

Just another reason why school zones should increase the speed limit in school zones. Thin out the herd...

In Bosnia I was tought to always look both ways. Im canada its alot different but back there pedestrians do no come first... so be responsible. Its like that all over Europe

Wow. There was a passenger with no helmet on the bike as well. It seems to be a well marked pedestrian cross walk so the rider should have been using more caution. Kids shouldn't have just ran out without stopping and looking. Sad situation all around.

Pretty well what I was going to say .

Darwinism. Sucks for everyone involved but.. the strong and/or the smart will survive.

kids will be kids. Shame, i hope they pull through. :-\

Back
Top Bottom