Seagull's | GTAMotorcycle.com

Seagull's

N3WMAN

Damn near killed this guy while leading. Then one of his buddies crapped on my visor.
snapshot20140818234913_zpse479ca33.jpg~original

Anyone else ever hit a bird?

I did last year. The thing did a kamikaze right into my front wheel area. I felt a little bump and then pain of cleaning it for an hour when I got home.

A friend had one fly into his shoulder while going a little fast last month. It was gross. Guts and stuff all over him and the bike. He was shocked he didn't go down.

Had one explode on my visor a couple years back. Gut, gore and feathers everywhere. Pulled over, got a whiff and proceeded to throw up before I could remove my helmet...

Had one explode on my visor a couple years back. Gut, gore and feathers everywhere. Pulled over, got a whiff and proceeded to throw up before I could remove my helmet...

That one is still on my "to do" list.

Damn near killed this guy while leading. Then one of his buddies crapped on my visor.
snapshot20140818234913_zpse479ca33.jpg~original

heres the view from behind

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 69

Bounced a sparrow off my bucket earlier this year. Luckily it was at an oblique angle and didn't get splattered.
Could have punted a pheasant on the Cherohala Skyway a couple weeks ago. Thing had a death wish. Seemed to be somehow attracted to/confused by my HID headlights in the heavy rain. Standing in middle of opposite lane, started walking across the road while looking at me. I slowed down, it slowed down, I sped up, it sped up. Eventually adjusted course slightly to avoid - all I would have had to do is take my foot off the peg and I would have scored a field goal.

Took one on the front brake lever. On the 401. Locked my front tire for a second, thought my finger was broken, didn't know what happened till I looked down and saw bird hanging on the lever. I would not like that to happen in a turn.

that Bird has some Brembo brakes!

Wait until I get the video up! It pulled a 180 on the spot...thought I was going to destroy it

I wiped out a prairie chicken once in S Dakota. Bounced it off the fairing. The stupid thing was on the opposite shoulder pecking away at something and suddenly decided to run across the road into my path. They run fast.

I wiped out a prairie chicken once in S Dakota. Bounced it off the fairing. The stupid thing was on the opposite shoulder pecking away at something and suddenly decided to run across the road into my path. They run fast.
maybe he was suffering from depression?

...too soon?

Back
Top Bottom