An apology | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

An apology

Sad to see the Duck get hurt. I was right behind when it happened and saw you jump up shaking your hand. Figured you were just ****** off but then I saw the ambulance come out.
Good to see you had no other injuries. You've got 9 other fingers for a reason. Time to get good at one finger braking!

Heal up and get back out here. Everyone loves seeing that bike on track.

As someone that generally avoids bumping bikes into other bikes, I was wondering what would have happened if you hit his back tire? I am assuming he would crash for sure (with a potential to be thrown to the moon), what what happen to you? Is it a guaranteed crash for you too or could you ride it out?
You'd be surprised how often both bikes will stay up when they hit eachother. Seen it happen a few times this season and nobody went down. GixxerN8 has some nice darkies on his swingarm from getting hit last round but both riders stayed up.

Really sorry to hear about your accident, Hugh. Get well soon! And of course--class act from you for writing your first post!

Sorry to hear about your accident. While not on the track, I wiped out last year and did a real number on my left hand. I just shuddered reading what happened. I wish you a speedy recovery and that was a classy post sir.

Heal fast. Hope your injury doesn't mess up your day job. Now you can give people the finger and they will never know. :)

One final comment in here.

From my experience with the Exeter emergency room, I would suggest SOAR and Track day riders stop going there after a mishap. They are great if you wanna go in and out fast, but if you really want to get some proper medical attention for serious injuries, go somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom