06/05 Kawasaki 636 ZX6R - 13500km - $5250 | GTAMotorcycle.com
  • Please use the new GTAM Classified section. Check it out HERE

06/05 Kawasaki 636 ZX6R - 13500km - $5250

Koobs

null_zps6532ec7b.jpg

Rims are dirty in the pic (for Gold reference)... Spur of the moment sale so haven't washed her :)

Beast of a bike, well maintained and taken Care of. Had my front fairing come off on the hwy due to a loose screw hence the two tone... BUT I have a pearl/candy white matching spare tank and tail that comes with the bike as well (i liked the two tone so i left it) also have front and rear suspension and a few other parts I can throw in.

Powder coated wheels, pegs etc in GOLD, braided lines, Yoshi exhaust that sounds amazing, HIDs, cruise control, rear solo seat, sunroof and brand new tires (less than 750km have receipt). All service done at Corsa Mechanicca.

13,500km and I dont know about here but comparing my price to Kijiji Im low balling myself already (I think) so my price is pretty firm but text me an offer and Ill consider it. I work and frequent Mississauga but live in Milton so if you want to see the bike then you can anytime in Milton or I can schedule something and ride to Mississauga if needed.

Please text only when first contacting me please.
416 - 666 - 0236
Chris

Can someone tell me if the price is fair for an 05 ZX6R with 13,500km on it?

Not sure if there is no interest because the price is too high? (I dont think it is but maybe Kijiji isnt a good indicator) or simply because the GTAM Forums take a bit more time to find someone interested?

Back
Top Bottom