Head scratcher....the disappearing rider.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Head scratcher....the disappearing rider....

MacDoc

Site Supporter
brodeur.jpg

RCMP say a Quebec motorcyclist who seemingly disappeared without a trace while travelling on Cape Breton's Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia Thursday has been found safe in New Brunswick.​Francois Brodeur, 55, an experienced rider, was travelling with another rider who was on a different motorcycle ahead of him on the Cabot Trail.
Following a ground and air search, RCMP determined Brodeur was in Oromocto, N.B. — nearly a seven-hour drive from where he was last seen.
Sgt. Alain LeBlanc said in a news release police want to speak to Brodeur to "confirm the events that occurred after he was reported as missing yesterday."
"In my many years of policing, I have never actually seen an incident like this," said RCMP Sgt. Alain LeBlanc, prior to Brodeur's re-appearance.
"It’s my understanding that there were two riders riding together, and that the lead rider was keeping an eye on [Brodeur], and then a few minutes later, she looked back and then the man was no longer there. Of course, we patrolled the area extensively to look for him or the bike, and so far, it’s been negative."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...ysterious-cape-breton-disappearance-1.2737310

How do you disappear on the Cabot Trail????.....:rolleyes:

Why didn't they just phone him?:)

7 hrs away? did he want to get away from her that bad???

there were two riders riding together, and that the lead rider was keeping an eye on [Brodeur], and then a few minutes later, she looked back and then the man was no longer there.

id blame the screech!! or just a poor publicity stunt

Motorcycle version of the dine and dash....the ride and hide!

First thing I thought was that he ditched her, like going to the bathroom on a first date and never coming back.

Back
Top Bottom