Have nice older Goldwing Aspencade Gl1200 would like to sell or trade for a 4 wheeler | GTAMotorcycle.com

Have nice older Goldwing Aspencade Gl1200 would like to sell or trade for a 4 wheeler

JudyCAp

Hi I have a very nice 84' Honda Goldwing GL1200 Aspencade that was gifted to me, my friend knew I had always wanted a Goldwing. I had no idea this was coming. It has been a few years since I had ridden, and my last bike was a Yamaha 650 Maxum. A lot smaller than this Goldwing. It is just to big for me to handle. It breaks my heart that I can't ride it. I talked to my friend the one who arranged for me to get it told him I loved it, but it was just too big for this ole lady, he said to sell it or trade it for something I could use. I really would like to trade it for a 4 wheeler that is street legal. So that is what I am doing here on this forum., trying to find someone who would be interested in it. I live in North Idaho, a couple hours from the CA border. my Email is drvnlfawy@yahoo.com or phone 208 640 6504 If you know anyone who would be interested please pass this on., it is a good bike and ready for the road.

Thanks.. Judy

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Back
Top Bottom