Best Southern BBQ in the GTA? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best Southern BBQ in the GTA?

Chaos

I've been on a southern BBQ kick and am looking to try new places in the GTA. So far, I've eaten at Stack, Barque and Stockyards. Of the three, Stack has been my favourite.

Anyone have any recommendations?

For those in the Pickering area, Pig Out BBQ can't be beat.

Big Bone BBQ. Two locations I know of are in Newmarket and Markham. Good place, ****** hours.

Come to Woodbridge for Memphis BBQ. PM me & will join you.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

try lou dawgs on king st and holy smokez on sauga.

I tried holy smokez once... basically I found it over-sauced and soggy to compensate for not-too-tender meat. Maybe it was just a bad day, though.

Then again, good BBQ has to be consistent. The only consistently good pulled pork and brisket I've had is in sandwich form at The Black Camel.

Not the GTA but defiantly worth stopping in if you are traveling

Yorkies BBQ- Coburg
Muddys BBQ Pit- Keene

I tried holy smokez once... basically I found it over-sauced and soggy to compensate for not-too-tender meat. Maybe it was just a bad day, though.

Then again, good BBQ has to be consistent. The only consistently good pulled pork and brisket I've had is in sandwich form at The Black Camel.

Nothing beats the black camel.

Don't know very much southern BBQ around here, but Buster Rhino's in Oshawa is a pretty good place.

Memphis BBQ on islington. go there and get the Elvis platter. You won't be disappointed

Boots, you have excellent taste. I almost didn't finish the Elvis. Almost.
My nephew plans his visits from Oakville around Mephis dinners.

Not the GTA but defiantly worth stopping in if you are traveling

Yorkies BBQ- Coburg

Who knew that that gas station would eventually be reincarnated as something useful. I'll stop in next time I am in the area and check it out. Thanks for the tip.

Boots, you have excellent taste. I almost didn't finish the Elvis. Almost.
My nephew plans his visits from Oakville around Mephis dinners.
Haha I finished the Elvis and wanted another one. I'm a skinny dude too only 150 pounds but I wasn't full after having it.

Back
Top Bottom