What the weather seriously!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

What the weather seriously!!

rashidme

</rant start>
I mean com'on it is August and July wasn't that good either. Probably good to move to a warmer country like Australia or Dubai. Winter is here already??!!
aaaaaaarggh!!!!
</rant end>

Rode out to work this morning at 6am nice and cool ride just perfect for me. Maybe not so nice for the peeps that like to wear sleeveless + icon vest...

Rode out to work this morning at 6am nice and cool ride just perfect for me. Maybe not so nice for the peeps that like to wear sleeveless + icon vest...
I wear an Icon vest with a heated jacket underneath - I don't get what ipeople have against Icon gear, been riding for over 30 years and most of my jackets are Icon

Anyways, OP what these videos, go buy some Coco, we are in for a Longggg winter

[video=youtube;5eDTzV6a9F4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eDTzV6a9F4[/video]

[video=youtube;6KEkSfgHJNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KEkSfgHJNk[/video]

I was thinking about my friggin snowboarding pants on my ride to work today. Sweater, jacket with liner, winter gauntlet gloves......this bites.

I don't think it's the icon vest, it's when people go sleeveless with just the vest that raises some eyebrows.
I wear an Icon vest with a heated jacket underneath - I don't get what ipeople have against Icon gear, been riding for over 30 years and most of my jackets are Icon

Anyways, OP what these videos, go buy some Coco, we are in for a Longggg winter

Really it wasn't that cold dude? And I was on the highway...

Well, I thought it was! lol I ride the back roads to work from Brantford to Guelph (55 mins) ....I swear the leaves are changing. My upper body was warm....but legs and feet got cold! Brrrr! :santa:

Honestly? I find the weather perfect for riding. Wear full gear and the machines I ride are air cooled so they seem to perform better.

not too bad this morning around 730 if you ride with gear and possibly a sweater underneath.

I love these cooler than normal temperatures. I don't sweat in my leathers and I can concentrate on the ride better.

People who ***** about winter are missing out, get a sled and you will love winter and summer with your bike.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

My bike is air cooled too, so at least it's happy.

I don't get those vests either. I'm pretty much an ATGATT kind of rider though. It was a big deal for me to go to a new armoured mesh jacket from my leather. Leaving your arms and hands unprotected just seems crazy.

Anyway, you guys that like it cold can all get stuffed! :boxing: lol

I want summer back!!!!

Back
Top Bottom