Reevu is the only mirror | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reevu is the only mirror

puttockc

Hey all,

I bought a Reevu helmet, review coming after i get a few more KM on it.

I had a chance to talk to two cops off duty and asked them about mirror laws and my helmet, showed them the mirror system, they said thats good enough I didn't need mirrors on the bike. The helmet would Satisfy the HTA!

Thoughts?

-Chris

The mirrors have to be on the motor vehicle itself, not on your noggin... Those two highly educated P.O's... Where were they from? They haven't gone through their HTA in a while....

i run a single bar end on the clutch side and have no issues with the law bothering me. theyve passed me and driven through parking lots where we're hanging out and havent given us a hard time about them. i think as long as you have one thats visible theyre ok for the most part. thats in niagara anyways who knows what the gta cops are like.

i run a single bar end on the clutch side and have no issues with the law bothering me. theyve passed me and driven through parking lots where we're hanging out and havent given us a hard time about them. i think as long as you have one thats visible theyre ok for the most part. thats in niagara anyways who knows what the gta cops are like.

What is the deal with doing this, do you have zero need to look on your right side?

I have a rear view mirror in my car. I might as well hack off the side mirrors! ;)

Still looking forward to your "reevu"!

I have a rear view mirror in my car. I might as well hack off the side mirrors! ;)

Still looking forward to your "reevu"!

The only word starting with "RE" that can describe this thread is "RETARDED". You need your damn mirrors, even with that silly helmet that probably won't help you whatsoever. If you paid attention to your regular mirrors, you wouldn't have any need for a helmet with a blurry little mirror that distracts you from looking ahead.

Last edited:
Matthew, I wouldn't remove mirrors either. Come and get explained the Reevu difference ,revolutionary technology and the Safety benefits and take a Reevu for a ride. Your welcome to!rearview image.jpg

I run bar end mirrors that are convex. Tge mirrors have better visibility than the stock flat ones. From my right, I can see anyone to the right of me from behind my rear tires to my left blind spot (assuming i had stock mirrors on my left).

I believe the hta states that as ling as you can adequately see behind you its ok.

Matthew, I wouldn't remove mirrors either. Come and get explained the Reevu difference ,revolutionary technology and the Safety benefits and take a Reevu for a ride. Your welcome to!View attachment 35575

Tried one on before, let me demo one and if it's any good, I'll buy it and tell the multitude of riders that I know to buy one from your store. Hopefully it's good and dandy for your sake! ;)

Back
Top Bottom