Religious rights | GTAMotorcycle.com

Religious rights

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
I actually knew a guy that 35ish years ago had to cross the corner of a state out west that had a helmet law. He couldn't find one so used a colander. A cop pulled him over just before the state line and after hearing the story let him off with just the warning "Ride safe and don't strain your brain". Funny guy and decent cop.

On first read I thought the post was about the religious extremist priests that had the female customs officers at the airport getting bumped off their regular shifts because the priests will not talk to women. An interesting debate about civil vs religious rights.

If they only spoke to individuals within their strict order would we have to hire one of their own to be their customs inspector?

Who would conduct the job interview for the inspector?

Thread hijack in progress. Please stay calm and remain in your seats.

Last edited:
i will admit to generally being easily amused but this just kills me hahahaha

Capture.JPG

*getting no work done today

I actually knew a guy that 35ish years ago had to cross the corner of a state out west that had a helmet law. He couldn't find one so used a colander. A cop pulled him over just before the state line and after hearing the story let him off with just the warning "Ride safe and don't strain your brain". Funny guy and decent cop.

On first read I thought the post was about the religious extremist priests that had the female customs officers at the airport getting bumped off their regular shifts because the priests will not talk to women. An interesting debate about civil vs religious rights.

If they only spoke to individuals within their strict order would we have to hire one of their own to be their customs inspector?

Who would conduct the job interview for the inspector?

Thread hijack in progress. Please stay calm and remain in your seats.

some 20 some odd years ago I was told that france didn't quite define their helmet law properly, it said you had to wear a helmet but it didn't state it had to be on your head so people would strap it to their elbow or knee to meet the letter of the law... I don't know how true it was and it's and entertaining story but if it's true I imagine it got fixed pretty quick after that

I have been touched by his noodly appendage.

I just think it makes fun of the laws in light that people are allowed to wear headgear obscuring their face in supreme court.

When taking passport pics they specify that my clothing show contrasts with the background & I don't have an exaggerated facial expression. Some of these groups can obscure their face in the name of religious freedom.

TOTAL LOAD OF CROCK!!!

I strongly believe in religious freedom so I avoid places that I find offensive. Maybe I've missed some life opportunities over the last half century but most religions preach persecution acceptance so that's part of the gig.

ROFL! EPIC! Also think I'm going to get the certificate so I'll be able to do weddings in the name of Pasta! And after reading more about the fact that with less pirates we have global warming! This is clearly a concern that the governments are neglecting to look at it seems. Anyone wanna be a pirate? And no... Not a butt pirate!

Back
Top Bottom