..... | GTAMotorcycle.com

not in Mississauga but close enough, used them for all my SS bolts for my bike restores, they might or might not have fine thread in stock

http://www.pacificfasteners.com/

and nicely packaged....

P1120642.jpg

Last edited:
I would go to any bolts plus location, they have always been more than accomadating. They also carry fine metric.

Next time, check a Lowes first. Their metric hardware section is massive. I replaced every single screw and bolt on my cb450 with hex heads from their metric aisle. Took about 45 minutes of wandering around with the parts fiche but it was only around 50 bucks. Grade 8 too.

Home Depot owns Brafasco, so for the most part what Brafasco stocks can be found at Home Depot.

Brafasco, Fastenal and the like supply the INDUSTRIAL trade, not the AUTOMOTIVE trade. Most of the stuff you will be looking for is automotive stuff.
I get all my fasteners from a auto jobber. A LOT CHEAPER. Ask for the PAFCO catalogue.

not in Mississauga but close enough, used them for all my SS bolts for my bike restores, they might or might not have fine thread in stock

http://www.pacificfasteners.com/

and nicely packaged....

P1120642.jpg

Cant beat pacific, they been doin the same damn thing since I was their neibour over 10 years ago. From the day I first when there it was only $5 for one handful of the bolts I needed or $10 for 2 hand fulls...And they actuality stock all the types in SS, not black oxide that rusts as soon as it sees water like you will find at all the stupid big box stores...

Selection of metric fasteners is limited to course metric at big box stores like Home Depot and Lowes, and lengths, head styles and material choice is also very limited. Brofassco, Fastenal, Spaenaur and Acklands-Grainger have slightly better selection of sizes, head styles, and materials. Fastenal is the least accommodating, selling bolts only in prepackaged bags of 100's. I find that Bolts Plus is the best and most accommodating. I'll have to check out Pacific Fasteners.

Last edited:
ctc carries metrics, stock varies from store to store as far as heads but they are limited to smaller sizes, ive found up to 10mm and 12mm

Great thread, perfect timing. I'm in need of a couple of bolts. Thanks for the suggestions

bolt/nut supply houses are always min. purchases. they supply to industry not to someone needing 3 bolts and 2 lockwashers. hardware stores such as lowes/home depot/homehardware/tsc/ctc have alot of selection.

bolt/nut supply houses are always min. purchases. they supply to industry not to someone needing 3 bolts and 2 lockwashers. hardware stores such as lowes/home depot/homehardware/tsc/ctc have alot of selection.

Pacific Fasteners will sell you one washer if that is all you need

as for a lot of selection from the box stores, I don't think so.....

Back
Top Bottom