Ride for Riders who like to ride alone Aug 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ride for Riders who like to ride alone Aug 16

rutakin

this is a rider for all you riders who like to ride alone but object to theme rides posted...

lets meet at timmys and head out. 5:30 am sharp before the muslims come at 6.

Lets RIDE HARD!

this is a rider for all you riders who like to ride alone but object to theme rides posted...

lets meet at timmys and head out. 5:30 am sharp before the muslims come at 6.

Lets RIDE HARD!
I am assuming we will all go on our separate ways once we depart from the Timmies?

To make things easier, we could all start from different locations as well.

I am assuming we will all go on our separate ways once we depart from the Timmies?

no because it's a group ride.... as clearly stated in the mobile group when you joined "GROUP ride for riders who like to ride in groups, NO solo rides will be permitted. If you want to ride solo don't come, find another group where solo riding is permitted"

no because it's a group ride.... as clearly stated in the mobile group when you joined "GROUP ride for riders who like to ride in groups, NO solo rides will be permitted. If you want to ride solo don't come, find another group where solo riding is permitted"
Your tittle says "[h=2]Ride for Riders who like to ride alone Aug 16"[/h]
I am offended

:lmao:

I think people at work think I'm weird when I burst out laughing while reading this ****. Where's the like button for this thread. And you better make it 5 because I hear the Satan group is going there at 530 before the Muslim group

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

If I bring a 2up, is that riding alone??

The guys who like girls with big fat ***** groups will be there at 7:00 am. Just be GONE when we get there

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

ive never rode in a group before so im looking forward to this! actually i don't have a bike right now... so i guess ill just go for a walk and make vroom vroom sounds

ive never rode in a group before so im looking forward to this! actually i don't have a bike right now... so i guess ill just go for a walk and make vroom vroom sounds

As long as you can keep up with the group sure... ALL ARE WELCOME...

well except the F.O.S, I hope those bastards burn in hell.

Back
Top Bottom