Highway 404 northbound and Highway 407 onramp - what happened? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Highway 404 northbound and Highway 407 onramp - what happened?

Stylz

On the 404 northbound, all lanes slowed to almost stopped approach the exit/ramps to the 407. I decided to take the 407 exit. Rode past 20 sport bikes parked on the shoulder of the 407 exit lane, plus a whole bunch more on the other shoulder shared with the 404, plus a few parked cars, and tons of people. Didn't see any obvious signs of destruction or trauma, but I'm assuming there must have been something like that?

Anyone know what that was? I'm guessing at least someone in that huge bike group is someone on here?

Hopefully everyone is ok, whatever that was.

Seems like 404/407 seems like the place to crash this Summer...

was this a memorial for the rider who crashed there last week?

20+ people and not one of them thought that perhaps stopping on the shoulder of a busy highway might not be the best idea...

What the heck is OTR?
The riding group with members that seem to go on weekly memorial rides for their fallen members since it happens so much. Also this member somehow lost control and nearly split himself in half on a relatively straight ramp. How you manage to do that is beyond me.
Hooligans and plate flippers masquerading as a "family oriented" riding group. pfft

kinda harsh, no?

The riding group with members that seem to go on weekly memorial rides for their fallen members since it happens so much. Also this member somehow lost control and nearly split himself in half on a relatively straight ramp. How you manage to do that is beyond me.
Hooligans and plate flippers masquerading as a "family oriented" riding group. pfft

I thought he severed his leg and bled out? New riders confusing skill with intentions.

What's all the hate with OTR anyhow? (no I am not a member)

I thought he severed his leg and bled out? New riders confusing skill with intentions.

What's all the hate with OTR anyhow? (no I am not a member)

I have nothing against them. The leads discourage wheelies and other stupid **** when in large group rides. I'm not sure where the hate is coming from.

I as well have nothing against them.. Maybe stopping on a busy highway is not the greatest idea but I get the meaning behind it... RIP Rider...

油井緋色;2216113 said:
I have nothing against them. The leads discourage wheelies and other stupid **** when in large group rides. I'm not sure where the hate is coming from.

The hate seems to be automatic, if you're involved in a group.

Back
Top Bottom