Is Brampton gonna start a war? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is Brampton gonna start a war?

that guy has the worst grammer/spelling....maybe he should adopt to our language before he gives any recommendations

There are plenty of images on the Internet of misspelled and grammatically incorrect protest signs held by white Americans, against immigrants, extolling them to learn "are" language, etc. It speaks to the level of their education and ignorance.

race%20war.gif

I thought there was a higher percentage of Newfies than any minorities?

The last comment had me ROFL-ing.

Marie Maruhnun 25, 2014
[FONT=Roboto, Helvetica, sans-serif]India and it’s men are disgusting. I met an Indian man who is a Hindu who already had a girlfriend in America. I am in Germany. His name is "Anmol Chandon" or "Nikka Anmol". He cheats lies and is a lying piece of *****. He took photos of our visit to show his friends and used me. He uses online dating sites to find women all over the world and con them. He uses them to stay with or have sex usually until they see him in person……. He is disgusting with bad hygiene and clogged pores all over, very short, and dirty. He is doesn’t deserve any woman and all need to beware. He preys on innocent white women, filipinos, and anything with fair skin.... spreading herpes and worse. He is a coward and swine.[/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

:lmao: Oh yes sweetie... it's because he's Indian.... has nothing to do with the fact that you're willing to meeting up a stranger over the internet. :lmao: Reminds me of the Tiner $luts.

Wow the hate in that thread is insane.

I'm East Indian, but never seen so much hate. I hate brampton too. ****ers can't drive for ****. They don't know the rules of the road.

This is nothing compared to the hate Australians have anyone dark skinned be it natives or east indians.

[video=youtube;YRqOFW9j0rI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqOFW9j0rI[/video]

Wow the hate in that thread is insane.

I'm East Indian, but never seen so much hate. I hate brampton too. ****ers can't drive for ****. They don't know the rules of the road.

This is nothing compared to the hate Australians have anyone dark skinned be it natives or east indians

[video=youtube;YRqOFW9j0rI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqOFW9j0rI[/video]
Don't propagate the hate man, Australians for the most part are very pleasant people...The problems are not the indians but the fobs. Most of the time the fobs are from the back water village and straight into modern Western city. They don't adopt because they have no clue how to in the same way if the fool moved to modern Mumbai, he's not adopting to city life but still holds on to whatever backwater ***** that he knows.

For me there are only two types of brwons in GTA, educated ones and those who are from Brapton. :)

I hate brampton too. ****ers can't drive for ****. They don't know the rules of the road.

I work in Brampton and the commute is a challenge for this very reason. Close second to pacific mall. On job sites I see deep dislike for Brampton truck drivers, most often not because of what colour their skin is, but because of their piss poor driving ability, even when they show up sober. I mean how the hell do you back into a telephone pole wrapped in caution tape and a flag man yelling at you and then say you didn't see it? Or that fine example that left his box up and closed the skyway a few weeks ago.

I work in Brampton and the commute is a challenge for this very reason. Close second to pacific mall. On job sites I see deep dislike for Brampton truck drivers, most often not because of what colour their skin is, but because of their piss poor driving ability, even when they show up sober. I mean how the hell do you back into a telephone pole wrapped in caution tape and a flag man yelling at you and then say you didn't see it? Or that fine example that left his box up and closed the skyway a few weeks ago.

I don't think it's poor driving skills, more than a lack of respect for the rules of the road.

Poor driving skills are in Richmond Hill when you combine a persian and chinese driver. That's scary ****. You have no idea how many times I see a lexus or a benz crashed. Other day I saw a lexus inside a retail store...

Back
Top Bottom