2014 EPL Predictions and stuff | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 EPL Predictions and stuff

Congrats Leicester, amazing season.

Trumps the Blackburn title win many years ago.

Well done to Leicester and going over to see if that 24 year old woman that put 100 pounds down at 5000 to 1 is still single

Hard to watch the celebration without a big, wide smile.

Put a question mark there because every other prediction I've had in this thread has been wrong. But I'm guessing man u takes the title. Man city second, arsenal third, Chelsea fourth

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'd be happy if they diverted all of Manchester's sewage output into Old Trafford and used it as a holding tank but that's just daydreaming.

I'm not too surprised to see Man C up top with the bottomless pockets they have. DeBruyne is a perfect fit there. A few miles away, the "special one" is having some difficulty which makes me quite happy. I think they'll finish somewhere in the top 6 but who knows where.

Leicester won't surprise anyone and win the title but the confidence from last year will see them compete for a spot in Europe.

It's impossible to really predict the top ten because any one of 6 teams can get hot, or get cold, or do both. Liverpool is as unpredictable as they were a few years ago so they can either challenge for the title or fall to 8th.

Sorry havent been here for awhile. Been to busy celebrating Chelsea back on top yet again.

He who waits wins. After taking a tour of Chelsea f.c back in October 2016 after i sat in conte's seat they went on a great win streak.

Bring on the haters and wait for the crying from Man u fans.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Where are all the Chelsea haters? Champs again 2 times in 3 years

LOL ILL put up a case of beer Chelsea wins title and takers?

LOL ILL put up a case of beer Chelsea wins title and takers?

What kind of beer?

Sent from the Purple Zone

Your choice if you win mine if i win

Well put it at a $50 max

Back
Top Bottom