2014 EPL Predictions and stuff | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 EPL Predictions and stuff

1 point away from relegation territory.
105fe09ef5f7a970d57e7823e9197673.jpg

Won't be relegated I'll bet anyone on that part

I think there is no chance for relegation but as it looks they will have to work real hard to come close to europe. I am really excited to see what a special one can do at this situation :D

Only way is up now Russian owner doesn't stand for losing.

Mourinho had $40 million buyout yet only got the rest of his salary $12 million

The winning has started boys hold on to your hats

Does olg have Pools for EPL?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Someone in July put a fiver on Leicester leading the EPL at Xmas, the pay out being 1000-1. Someones really happy with how the season has panned out. Can't wait to see what'll happen in 2016. I have to believe Man C and Arsenal will pull away from the rest then stagger to the finish line like a couple drunks.

Someone in July put a fiver on Leicester leading the EPL at Xmas, the pay out being 1000-1. Someones really happy with how the season has panned out. Can't wait to see what'll happen in 2016. I have to believe Man C and Arsenal will pull away from the rest then stagger to the finish line like a couple drunks.
And by someone I'm guessing it was a certain Iron Man?? (Can't get anything past this guy. * points to Joe Bass *)
Nice score. ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

this is late but that leicester arsenal match was arguably the best EPL match of this season

Some odd calls from the ref, certainly changed the game . Love watching Leicester play especially Kante.

Villa were terrible, not sure if they can survive this year.

Go Spurs...big game with man c.. spurs are gunning for the top.....with lots of promising youth in the ranks.

This may be THE YEAR

Back
Top Bottom