2014 EPL Predictions and stuff | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 EPL Predictions and stuff

Yesterday's game was scary to watch; it looks like Man C are really playing together well finally. If they can repeat that kind of performance in the Champions League...

What's the difference between Manchester United and a tea bag?

A tea bag stays in the cup longer.

Chelsea all the way. No band wagon guy here. Been a fan for more then 35 years and have a trackday trailer with 3 3 foot Chelsea stickers on it for all to see.

Bleed blue like real fan will do

You might be the only one left.

So does Jose survive until Chelsea are eliminated from Europe, or is he gone before that. On paper that team should be repeating with ease as Premier league champs 2015-16.

30 mill pounds is alot to get rid of him but that being said I do think he may not make it to the end.

I don't blame him, I think the players need to be held more accountable but losing your number one goalie didn't help but you must deal with injuries.

Chelsea are shite this year in the league and Diego Costa is a useless toad. That's my summary of that team.

Go gunners !

And yeah they never had a chance in the champions league this year so any thing you say about arsenal regarding the champions league I will agree with.

Can't understand why Chelsea let him go to a rival club. Cech got lit up pretty good mid week when Bayern put their true team on the field.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

7 minutes into the London derby and you already know it's gonna be one of those games that's a spectacle to watch.

I'm loving that anyone can beat anyone this year rather than it being 2 or 3 horse race. Makes for a much more exciting competitive spectacle.

4 games away from mid season and the Leicester ****ing City is 2 points clear on the top of the board...

4 games away from mid season and the Leicester ****ing City is 2 points clear on the top of the board...
At mid point they'll be back to fifth place or further down. They don't have the easiest next 4 games and they've had a pretty easy schedule up until now.

The upsets this season are chelsea and Aston Villa. These guys are out to lunch

Last edited:

I always thought City was going to lead the league, just not THAT city. My Reds were just awful yesterday against an absolutely god awful Newcastle. The EPL has turned into a total spectacle.

The EPL has turned into a total spectacle.
2a21da453409a183ee0bd66184122fbb.jpg
Meanwhile in Spain... The same table for the past 10+ years (minus Valencia because they're not doing well this year)

How do they not get bored?

10 years..........try 50.

Liverpool were **** yesterday, score 6 against Southampton mid week and then put in this performance.

It seems to be a trend, play well against the better teams, lose against the week teams.

Back
Top Bottom