2014 EPL Predictions and stuff | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 EPL Predictions and stuff

Three positions they have been weak for years have been addressed . Finally a decent goalie, a left back that runs like the wind and a decent midfielder-never a fan of Henderson and Fabinho looks very promising in that role.

Salah can be a little temperamental but when he’s on form he’s unstoppable but the best recent purchase for me was Shaquiri. That bloke is a little powerhouse.

Looking good for Pool.

If City drop points tomorrow it’s Liverpool’s title to lose.

74% possession.

I will be completely shocked if City loses again this season, team is so deep in talent. Credit to Liverpool for keeping the title race so close.

Glad to see Norwich and Sheffield United win promotion, and I’m hoping Leeds get back into the PL. It’s been too long without them.

I’m resigned to it being City. Great showing by Liverpool though. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Still, there could be a small miracle in the next couple of games.

Always fun being an arsenal fan tieing at home against a garbage team on our last home game of the season.

Unreal.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

The battle for 3rd to 6th has been mind blowing the past few weeks. Nobody wants the 3rd spot.

Man United in even worse mess than they were under Jose, which makes my day lol.

Liverpool looks to go trophy less once again, what slim chance we had against Barca has now become almost impossible with Mo Salah out for the game with the concussion.

Holy ****. Didn’t watch it, just reading the match report. Insane.

It was an amazing performance !!!

Hope you get to see it at some point

Also, Klopp’s post-match interview was special too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All English champions league final.

Wonder if England can go 4 for 4 tomorrow with Chelsea and Arsenal.

Just in time for Brexit lol, all four English teams in Uefa and Champions league final.

3 week lay off for Spurs/Liverpool, at least they only have to travel to Spain.

Arsenal and Chelsea are about 10 miles away from each other now have to travel 2800 miles to play the final match.

Not a very exciting game, but I’m happy with the result. Tough to lose the league, but the champions league trophy makes up for it.

First time watching an entire game on DAZN. Streamed perfectly, a big f u to Sportsnet and Rogers for next season, as all the premier games are on DAZN.

Back
Top Bottom