Looking for transport of a bike to Mosport | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for transport of a bike to Mosport

Spotthedogg

Hi guys, I'm reaching out from New Brunswick. I purchased a complete parts bike from Nuak Imports a while back and have been looking for a way to get it home.

Some guys from my race club, society of Atlantic Roadracing League are heading to Mosport this weekend and suggested if I can get it to the track they'd make sure it got back out east.

The bike is in Scarborough if anyone might be passing by and heading to the Nationals this weekend maybe you could pick it up? I'd really appreciate it, I have a limited budget but could throw you a few bucks for the trouble.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nobody coming through on their way to Nationals with a bit of room? I don't mind throwing you $50 for the help

Why not ask them if they can make the extra like 1.5 hr round trip to pick it up and throw them some money?
If there driving from New Brunswick and back, I don't see how 1.5hr drive is going to kill them....
Just my suggestion.

Or talk to @infernobuster aka toyhauler and see if he could help you out. (I am sure it will be more than $50 though, that hardly covers someones time let alone gas, trailer, etc)

Why not ask them if they can make the extra like 1.5 hr round trip to pick it up and throw them some money?
If there driving from New Brunswick and back, I don't see how 1.5hr drive is going to kill them....
Just my suggestion.

Or talk to @infernobuster aka toyhauler and see if he could help you out. (I am sure it will be more than $50 though, that hardly covers someones time let alone gas, trailer, etc)

Thanks, and exactly.

Dricked, its at the bottom end of brimley and kingston road.

Well I didn't want to ask them to leave the track when they are trying to focus on racing. It's at Paul's home and I haven't been able to get him to reply with an address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toyhauler has offered his services at a very fair price, I am a new racer on a tight budget that's the only reason I asked.

Thanks to toyhauler.ca my problem is resolved and I'll have my JDM parts bike in a few days and a fresh engine with 30% more power than my Canadian VTR250!

Great service!

Back
Top Bottom