White Power motorcyclists, GTA | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

White Power motorcyclists, GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully agree and to dumb this reply down for those with a poor command of English and superior keyboard skills. ..... DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T POST.

Amazing concept isn't it? Someone starts a thread Yount like or agree with about getting a group together then carry on. If it's not for you in the first place it's none of your business to say anything to those involved. Carry on and do your own thing. It's not really that hard to do.
Oh if everyone just heeded those words!The mods job would be so much easier.Great post Roomie.

Tomorrow I'm going for a ride to get me a Schwarma then maybe if I get more hungry pick up a kielbasa. Enjoy the simple pleasures in life people...could be lot worse.

No Minorities Ride 2014 this weekend.

Where is it being held? Cause if you're in brampton white people are the minority, in woodbridge brown/black people are the minority etc...

somebody with the ability to just disappear this thread should make it go away. Schneller you've gone fishing and found lots of bites, only point you've made is you like the sound of your own keyboard clicking away. Seriously? white power as your title? Twat.

Oh, yes. Let's start calling each other names. Very mature.

this thread has run its course. I'd be happy if a moderator locked or deleted it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom