White Power motorcyclists, GTA | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

White Power motorcyclists, GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you know more about me: my wife is a racial minority, so my kids are 50/50, and 100% Canadian.

I'm sincere in this discussion.

Cool, I'd forgotten that, you've mentioned it before. My brother is married to a racial minority(technically, but really the planet is crawling with them) as well. Being non-racist this puts me in an awkward position.

I can respect that, In defense to the muslim ride, no where did they say they didn't like riding with anybody but muslims. They didnt say they don't like or respect other cultures. It was said they hadn't seen many muslim riders.

I was genuinely surprised people were taking it personally.

The invitation to ride is based on religion. I expressed my discomfort with that.

Canadian human rights act: blah, blah, blah, ... without being hindered in or prevented from doing so by discriminatory practices based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.

just saying that this is different than organizing a ride based on newbie, hooligan, small displacement, back in the game, etc. rides. Just seems weird to me, and I'm happy that we can talk about it. I promise I won't lose any sleep over this because as I've said before, I prefer to ride alone.

Last edited:
The invitation to ride is based on religion. I expressed my discomfort with that.

I understand your statement, but not your discomfort.

Unless you feel that they are in some way harming you or your way of life by inviting people of similar religious beliefs to ride together. Is that how you feel? And if so, could you please elaborate.

Canadian human rights act: blah, blah, blah, ... without being hindered in or prevented from doing so by discriminatory practices based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.

So you also have a problem with people seeking riders of similar age?

And for the record I wouldn't want to ride with them in that environment. I simply do not share any interest in their religious beliefs or culture, But I'll be damned if I'm going to tell them they can't!

just saying that this is different than organizing a ride based on newbie, hooligan, small displacement, back in the game, etc. rides. Just seems weird to me, and I'm happy that we can talk about it.

Those invitations are based on a commonality between individuals which is not meant to be offensive. What about Richmond Hill group rides or women group rides. Only if they say you can't come because you aren't x or y then it becomes offensive.

just saying that this is different than organizing a ride based on newbie, hooligan, small displacement, back in the game, etc. rides. Just seems weird to me, and I'm happy that we can talk about it.

Would you agree that just because your uncomfortable with it doesn't make it wrong? I know someone afraid of mice.

I can't say much because I am white lol but I agree, I think its **** that certain racial or religion groups is kinda ******** just like I think BET is racist as hell. What would people say if we made White entertainment television **** would hit the fan. Just saying it should all be eliminated and we should all be happy together, one love.

Major network television is, and has been for decades, effectively WET. This has only begun to change recently, but in a very small way.

Would you agree that just because your uncomfortable with it doesn't make it wrong? I know someone afraid of mice.

Certainly. I'm not even trying to change anyone's mind about it. I'm just opening a discussion because of my discomfort with it.

Not sure if you added this after or I missed it but no matter. If that is the basis of your discomfort that's fine, though I doubt if you insisted on attending they would stop you, so referencing the Human Rights Act is a slight stretch for me, but again no matter. I'm moving on.

I'm happy that we can talk about it. I promise I won't lose any sleep over this because as I've said before, I prefer to ride alone.

Me too, and on that we can leave this in agreement

Last edited:
Certainly. I'm not even trying to change anyone's mind about it. I'm just opening a discussion because of my discomfort with it.

Ok, I realized you never said it was wrong, I just find the discomfort irrational but respect your right to feel that way.

Anyways boys...ride safe. And in the greater scheme of things we have more in common than not.

Absolutely. That's kind of my point. :)

Last edited:
Where are we going?

Last edited:
On a serious note

Christian
Muslim
Budist
Nudist

These are all "groups"
Is "white power" not a racist group? Meaning they are classified as such..
So this would make the thread a bit different , no?

Personally i dont give a squirt of piss. But i am just saying for arguments same

I am also starting a "PAWG lovers" rider groups. Who is in???

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom